What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - GenuineAF (Not 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed PLAYER

BOYYYYYKKKKKKAAAAA
In-game Name

GenuineAF

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/46391-un-ban-appeal-genuineaf-denied/#comment-267994

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Posting On behalf of GenuineAF this lad made me laugh so much in past encounters so ill proudly post his Attempt to get unbanned (Forum ban had a extra month restriction added for somereason)

on the 04-01-16 i was initially banned from ALUK servers both team speak and game server because of and incident that had occured on teamspeak where i was slagging of CMO. lharmon and said "Lharmon runs the NHS like the Nazi party" because of this i was pulled in by a mentor that had been told and i admitted that i had said this... at the time i was very very annoyed (salty) and didnt think about what i had said and stood by this for the following week which resulted in me being PERMABANNED. I was also accused of trolling the medics as i can read from my stats page http://prntscr.com/bff21f . This was not true and what was actually happening was me and a friend were 'starting a riot' against the police department (if you want i can perhaps get this person to vouch for me) but genuinely it was just a way of me relieving stress by having fun. I continued to rant on the forums about another situation i was accused of "advertising" which even the people that were involved denied i did... which resulted in a permaban.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

the past 6 months i have been playing other games and playing other arma3 mods / missions (KOTH TDM etc.) I have also been revising for exams and working (if thats something you need to know)

Why do you want to return ?

Hands down... ALUK or RPUK Is the BEST community i have come across in my entire 3 years of playing games. It is well controlled, well administrated everything is good about this community. i dont want to sound like i am sucking up right now but seriously every time people ask what i am up to i tell them and then go on a rant about how ALUK is a better community in every single way.
I have many friends on ALUK and have been looking forward to a second chance as i have good reasoning as to what i did and why i wont do it again.
I have on many occasions attempted to contact those involved and apologise (in the wrong way though) I have recently came on the team speak server during a trip whilst i was in Ireland at my uncles house. I reasonably got banned again but the only reason why i was there was to apologise to lharmon (Who was AFK/asleep). I have never attempted to return to RPUK to troll or disrupt peoples fun and only came back to say sorry for what i shouldn't have done.

Why should we unban you ?

would love to be unbanned from RPUK as i believe as said before that it is a great and well managed community and a REALLY REALLY miss the HQ RP. If i was to return i would continue my roots of Good RP and a now much nicer personality. I have DEFINITELY changed in the past 6 months as i have matured and grown older and learnt new things... about my self.
This week i send a message to lharmon through a friend explaining why i did what i did http://pastebin.com/j9n9WecH feel free to read through this as it explains in detail why i did what i did.
All in all i just want to return for a second chance to prove my self better.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so sorry to say this but your lying so much right now. I have not forgiven you in any way shape or form and your "friend" has not sent me that message at all. And I have also had member support tell me you have come onto TS under different names during your ban time. Please inform me of what "friend" was supposed to send me this message. You are also flat out lying because you had just wrote that letter today 1hr before you put up your appeal as you can see in this screenshot. https://gyazo.com/6d088e23c8e4d7858433654731b3a24e If there is one thing I hate is liars and as far as you and the nhs go you will not be allowed back in regardless of the outcome of this appeal due to your attitude and actions.

This week i send a message to lharmon through a friend explaining why i did what i did http://pastebin.com/j9n9WecH feel free to read through this as it explains in detail why i did what i did.  That makes it sound like he had it sent earlier.

Locked... No place for big discussions here... Unban appeals are between admins and the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back