What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Glocx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocx

In-game Name

Glocx / Danger Don

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-unban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for 2.4 (exploiting) | During an encounter with Poseidon at Advanced rebel I was asked about border pass which I then proceed to inform them i didn't have one. After a little bit Poseidon and the friends I was with at the time started trading bullets and firing shots. After a little bit of time I was inpatient and concerned and looked though a wall to gain an advantage. I find this to be probably the most stupid thing i've done on this server as I've never done it before and don't know why I decide to do it then. Apart from this one mistake I respect everyone and always ensure i play fairly.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A (Has not been 6 months since I was banned)

Why do you want to return ?

RPUK has always been my main server since 2016. I have tried others however always came back to here as role play here is by far best in this community and wish to return to contribute to the high quality I believe I do and can provide. To add, recently I have joined a new gang which i left plebs for and have truly had some good times in the short amount of time I have been with them. I haven't had this much fun with a group of people on this server for 2 years and i don't want to miss out on the opportunity to miss out further role play experiences and grow as a team together. furthermore I love having more passive RP encounters whether that's meeting people in kavala square or participating in events set up by admins and even trying to help in them. I enjoy every type of role play encounter on this server that I have joined both cops and medics to experience more situations on the island and have enjoyed them thoroughly.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel I should be unbanned from this community because for the 3 years I have been here I have had up most respect for all rules, players and admins and there dedication for making it fun for us all and I performed a stupid slip up which has never happened before and will certainly not happen again. I have never been banned from the community or even had any warning points that I can remember for that reason. Apart from this mistake I always play fairly and know how unfair what i did is from personal experiences and honestly regret what i did. I truly understand what I did was incredibly wrong for this community's standards. I have always helped new people to this community out whether it be through role play or advising people in side chat. I feel this community is one of the rare communities where i can truly express though roleplay and I believe i provide high quality role-play to almost everyone I encounter. I have never disliked anyone in the community or been toxic and people have never been toxic to me which is why i enjoy the server so much. 6+ months is a long time away from the community and hope you can see that I truly understand where I went wrong and hope that you can take in for account for no previous bans and move on from the stupid mistake i made.

- Glocx

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco In the whole time I've played RPUK I have not exploited to get an advantage over other players prior to this ban. So yes this has been the only gunfight in this community where I have looked through a wall. Recently I guess I have been playing CQC training servers which may be a bad influence as almost all players on there look through objects to gain an advantages and I must admit I have done it on there them servers only, several times as its the norm and within server rules on there however this is no excuse and accept that I broke a major server rule here. I've always restrained myself here from doing things like that and dropping that low of me to fight like that as its simply is not fair if others around are not allowed to do it.

I aim to keep my  combat play style on gunfight heavy servers such as  CQC training and my RPUK combat play style incredibly separate as I am aware that not only is the verbal roleplay at a higher standard  but also even the combat on here is to a much higher standard and I enjoy and respect this. If I was to get un-banned I would also double think about what I am doing and any future actions and ask myself whether it is acceptable in this community. To add, to make sure this wont happen here again, I will not be using any type of exploiting on any server at all in the future even if it's within server rules and its normal to do it  so that it becomes foreign to me and ensure that I will always be playing to an RPUK standard.

Although looking through the wall didn't benefit me in the gunfight where i got banned, as the kills I got were before I looked though the wall however I accept that I did it and know it was wrong and I apologies to anyone I may have had an extreme advantage to in the gunfight. I truly respect everyone in this community and wish to prove that I can do better than this.

@Glocx So I have unbanned you however actions have consequences you have been fully wiped for your troubles.

I also expect you not to receive gear or money from anyone for the next 2 months otherwise you will be rebanned and so will they

If you decide to use your magical powers to look through walls again there will not be any appeals.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back