What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Goku Breigh (denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drafts Loop

In-game Name

boy10

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i run over a player as a mistake i was new at arma 3 and aluk was the first server i played on i didnt know about this website i played without knowing the rules

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i played other games with friends because i quit from arma 3 after my ban i had nothing to do

Why do you want to return ?

i miss to aluk just need one chance for me aluk is the best rp community and i dont have another good rp servers like aluk it's been so long since i banned and i really want to return

Why should we unban you ?

i made a mistake and i regert about it it's almost a year since i banned and i learned a lesson and i really want to rp again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

i just want to had something i dont have previous appeals of unban 

Last edited by a moderator:
Boring,

If you don't put the effort into your appeal, then why should I bother reviewing it.

This is meant to be your chance to prove to us that you have learned a valuable lesson and wish to integrate back into the community, clearly you don't since the lack of effort here is appalling. 

Feel free to open a new appeal with more effort.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back