What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Goku Breigh (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drafts Loop

In-game Name

Boy10

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/86254-permanent-ban-appeal-goku-breigh-denied/?tab=comments#comment-491341
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i were banned due to mass vdm i was trolling and abusing my car as a weapon i break rules and i got banned for that (desereve & fully understand my ban+ regard about it)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

ive been putting my time in school outside with friends / playing videogames and meeting new friends online my mainly games was team fortress 2 csgo rust ark and arma 3

Why do you want to return ?

i would like to reutrn and to take part of rpuk once again ive been struggling to start in that community once again after 1.6 years ive made a huge mistake and i admit would be lovley to start to work once again to start my rebel life or police & medic hope to meet new gang friends and to work hard in in the server and to have fun once again in the community

Why should we unban you ?

i think i should get unban because i want to be back and i regard everything happend vdming is a troll and annoying , its been a while (1 and half years now) i grow up and im acting like a child my english got much better im going to be a serios player i will respect everyone and i will read the rules until i will finish and fully understand them ) hope to get back to the community to have fun to start my new life as a new player with clean history and to play & invite my friends :) i just need one more chance :D

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

ok so my ban evading is because i was liking the server so in the steam sale i got another account but if its fine to ban one of my account for perm it will be good please... second i mass vdmed because i was trolling i didnt cared that much about my ban / what will happend i had fun to troll and to make people angry now i have 1.3K hours and if you please can belive me that i regrat about everything i did and im sorry @Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
@Goku Breigh it seems you didn't have much regard for our rules with the trolling and the ban evading.

Its a bit silly to not care about your ban, as bans on here are permanent, surely you was aware of that ?

i wasnt aware of the ban because i didnt cared that much about it i had about few hours into the game so i was trolling and my english was suck too so i didnt understand the rules i was playing "blind" lets say in december 1 2015 and i can show you the purchase i didnt played that much so i had few hours on the game i was playing on another community so i say lets troll and get banned and its been a while so im feeling dumb about the things i did  @Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
Our server is a very serious roleplay environment, You picked the wrong place to play "blind" on.

I will give you another chance but i suggest you go sit down and spend some time reading and fully understanding our rules as they are all enforced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back