What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - grotesmurf1990 (timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

pascal

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95636-un-ban-appeal-pascalvdwerff-10042017-denied/?tab=comments#com
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I've got banned because of a glitch in the server 2 years ago on Tanoa Island and it was a very big mistake, ( VDM GLITCH ) but i like to play on your server a lot. So I made a new account because my ban appeal got denied, because I want to play really bad on your server. And now after 1.5 years i got banned again for making a mistake for making a new account, only because i wanted to play really bad on the server. And I never made a mistake again, I read all the rules again and again only that I couldn't make a mistake again. So I feel very sad now, and it was a big surprise that i saw that I was banned again for making a mistake a few years ago that in that case I didn't now that was against the rules, now I did read all the rules. I hope you can forgive me otherwise I know what i've have done and it was against your server policy,

greetings pascal

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was playing on your server holding to the rules, never made a mistake.

Why do you want to return ?

Because I really, really want to return back to the Island I love to play with my friends and I never done anything wrong again. so I hope really you can forgive me.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel like I learned from my mistake I was all playing nice on your server, and I could never find a server that great as roleplay.co.uk.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question did you forgot me maybe because of the stupidy of my actions?

greetings

pascal
Nope! But seeing as you decided to bump your appeal maybe we will.

Locked 3 days for bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back