What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - grotesmurf1990

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name

Pascal (I Think)

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95636-un-ban-appeal-pascalvdwerff-10042017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-543770
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i used a another account to evade my ban.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

playing other games and working a lot.

Why do you want to return ?

Because my old account was unbanned and I really want to play on this account because i've got all the DLC's. And i'm affraid to play on my old because i don't want to get banned again for evading a ban. and my friends are still playing on your server.

Why should we unban you ?

I really regret wat i've done on your server and want to play again with my friends. I never see a server so fun to play as yours.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back