What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Hammah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammah

In-game Name

OG Hammah

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for poor roleplay and being disruptive to the community.

Hand’s down, the weeks leading up to the bans did evolve around multiple gunfights everyday. Instead of role playing out of situation’s we would always take the shooty shooty route. This then had a negative impact on the community and gave everyone the view that we are only here for shooting which resulted in a lot of complaints being made against us.

When Matt & Stavik returned to our teamspeak channel to give us the warning, I should have taken control of the situation and told everyone to shut up and listen. I will admit the channel at the time was a big mess, tensions were high, some of us were upset that we were being given a warning, there was a lot of back and forth arguing but that is no excuse for not taking charge. With hindsight, not that it matters now, at around 11am the following morning, Myself, Lacey & Charles were sat in a channel discussing what we can do to fix the issue at hand.

I went to bed at around 5pm and was woken up at around 1am. Upon waking up I was told that a fair few of us including myself were banned as result of the warning Matt & Stavik spoke to us about. But then after this 3 individuals who I may add were Indeed “owners” of the gang but were in fact inactive, found out that we had been banned and decided to go on an “rdm spree”. Firstly I do not agree with what they did, nor do I think anyone doing it is acceptable but besides it being acceptable, what is the point? Randomly shoot a few people for a few minutes to then receive a community ban? With the Original Gangstas having a fair few “owners” some being involved and some not, I spoke to Vlad Vagin who is currently inactive due to work and expressed my feelings on the matter. I more or less told him, “These guys represent the gang as owners and they do this? Anyone who thought we were some silly frag happy gang has now been proven right. They don’t play the server yet they log in under OG’s name to RDM and almost get our whole roster blanket banned.” At this point all I can do is apologise on their behalf and hopefully if presented with the opportunity I can show the community that we are not a “frag kiddie” gang.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the community as I have been apart of RPUK for almost 3 years now. I have met some brilliant people here and also some people I would call lifelong friends. I bought arma purely to play on a roleplay server and this was the one I ended up on. I have almost 2500 hours on the server alone and probably less than 10 on any other roleplay server. This is where I want to be.

Why should we unban you ?

I understand that the route the gang eventually took was not the correct one and is not the way a rebel group should be acting. If the gang is to stay changes will be made to the roster and the way we act in game. I also know that at times that my roleplay may not have been up to standard and that will also change. Apart from the last month I believe my time here has mostly been positive, I do not think I have ever caused any issues for the community or any individual.

Besides being a rebel I have been spending a lot of time as a medic. I managed to get Surgeon the sunday before my ban and also hit Tier 3 in Air rescue. I was working towards doing my taru test and was also considering putting an interest form in for Air Vice Marshall.

I understand where I have gone wrong and I can assure you that a situation like this will not be happening again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Hammah OG won't be continuing on this server, I think the owners made it crystal clear what the gang was about as well as its members in the last few weeks on the server, KOTH is good these days with its new stats system... keep the shooting there.

To be honest I wasn't really surprised when you have weak leaders like that it only ends one way

I suggest not joining a gang for at least 3 months, I would concentrate on the NHS clearly you were making good progress there, Hopefully, they won't restore you to your previous position, There have to be some consequences to your part in these actions.

I have unbanned you, there won't be a further permanent unban for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back