What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HarryUNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryUNBAN

In-game Name

OG HHHHHHH

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.google.com/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Originally I was banned for poor roleplay and being disruptive to the community, I think this was because me and a group of other people were going around on the server and our actions
were seen more as gunplay rather than roleplay, I do agree that we were often in gunfights and within this I can see from staff/managements perspective how this is disruptive, we were
the biggest gang on the server and with that title we abused everyone and anyone rarely showing remorse for it, having the power, knowing we’d win every situation, it was fun. We had lots
of gunfights. The same day as this ban hit me and a few others some of the gang members who hadn't been around for a while came back and were displeased to say the least, as far as they were concerned they were done with the server already so they then went into the OG command office and planned to go out with a bang, I was nothing to do with this part but I didn't report it therefore making me liable just as much as they were, after they had planned and decided what they were going to do they disconnected from the RPUK teamspeak and went into the OG discord, while they were planning it I went into the staff help channel and asked about my ban which I have explained above, I was told by samat and a few other admins that they as a staff team have been watching our group heavily and getting a lot of complaints and that is why I was banned, I then left the teamspeak and joined a few other people in the OG discord, fully knowing what they were going to do I sat there and didn't report it, now I can say I didn't egg them on but that's beside the point, I was there, I knew what was happening and I didn't do anything, I then saw the 1.6 bans start to roll in on teamspeak and then I changed my name to something along the lines of "LOOOOOL" and then my 1.6 TS ban came through, as if this wasn't enough I then posted my TS ban message as a status update to the forums quoting it with the statement "dead server", all of this added up is why I am banned right now, I can go further in detail on this if required but I think I have hit the nail on the head as best as I can.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

n/a

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as I have missed the community, up until the day of my bans I had enjoyed playing on this server for almost a year most days with the odd break here and there, during my time playing here until this day I had minimal warnings, and I generally respected the rules and people around them. The community became more than just a game for me as I had taken up responsibilities within the community, I joined the NHS quite soon into joining RPUK and didn't play so got removed until I messaged Norman to remove my STU tag on TS and he said, you could just rejoin at Student if you want to which I replied with, sure, thanks, after rejoining I soon patrolled most days for at least an hour, from thinking at the start when I was inactive to getting reinvited I changed my mentality on the NHS so much to the point where I wanted to climb in the NHS to help kind of "repay" the favour for what it had done for me, I said something along the lines of that when I applied to the application team so I could take on my fairshare of the work
the NHS has to do as a sort of thank you for your time, the NHS gave me a lot of fun times and also a platform for different roleplay to either do alone or with the friends I had met. The community isn't the only thing I want to return to nor is the NHS and the duties I took on within it (AVM and AT). I also want to return to the friends I made here, in the somewhat short time being here I made a lot of friends and even plans to meet people from this community from around the country, I had no idea when I first joined this server that i'd have had so much fun and I want to return so I don't cut that fun short, I am well aware I fucked up big time and there is no justification I can give to my actions but am not here for forgiveness I suppose I am here for a lifeline if you could call it that, a second chance, I would count myself unlucky to call it a second chance as to be honest most people wouldn't be in this situation, it's not a place I enjoy being in nor a place I want to be in but I do fully understand why I am where I am and regret the course that I took in getting here. If I were to be unbanned I would love to take up my responsibilities as AVM and AT like before the ban, my main interest pre-1.6 was to get unbanned and rejoin the server as only a medic as the warning we took the night before from Stavik and Matt was quite severe and a very clear warning based purely off me and a few others as rebels, as medics we were doing really well and me included, now I don't want to seem superficial in saying this as I know it is a goto for most people in my position to go down the NHS route in their unbans preaching on how many hours they have and how hard they worked but if you ask anyone in the branches I did work in they will tell you how I did take my NHS work seriously, I racked up something along the lines of 140 hours within the NHS and that was just on the live server, in the short time I was in the staff for air rescue I did 4 tests of which 2 passed and 2 failed, I had new ideas which I was talking to Welshwolf with at the time about how certain things could change as I found it to be impractical how you gained access to the Orca before doing an entry test to the branch as well as the fact you had no reward for gaining Tier 2 within the branch; one day me and Welsh did go onto the test server to try and design a potential Mohawk test and I would love to be apart of something like that if I were to be unbanned. Same goes for my time in the application team, I averaged over 1 application a day and was always around on the forums to help people who didn't understand the process, I am not sure if you can check my old accounts private messages but I always tried my best when representing this community, I want to return as I want to rejoin my friends, the NHS, the community I have played in for almost a year, as well as just this I want to disprove the theories that I was just here for gunplay, I was here to roleplay and the fun that the unique role playing platform this community had to offer, countless times was I in a unique situation that I wouldn't have ever thought I'd be in, from medic roleplay to me being a taxi driver in a yellow ifrit roleplaying my way from police scrapping it to them getting a ride back to PD in it and many many more situations as to where I roleplayed now this won't mean much coming from me but if you were to ask someone who has come across me in game as a medic or even as civilian (perhaps not close to this date as I may have tainted those experiences with recent behaviour) then I am sure some of them would remember a fun time they came across me, I am not here to be problematic, no denying I was problematic but that isn’t my intention and certainly not my plan if I were to be granted the opportunity to return. I am here for fun, unique, and interesting roleplay, if I were interested in just killing i'd have a history of it, my history consists of fun and unique roleplay, my previous gangs being Congo's Warriors and The Plebs should prove this, obviously people can change but I think I changed for the better other than a few encounters in the past few weeks as to where the police made it difficult to not want to approach them in aggression rather than the fun roleplay I used to approach them with it's been more hostile, I have roleplayed my way into these gunfights but as we all know you can say what you "need" to say very easily and sometimes I would do that I admit, I certainly am not the only one who has done that but in some spots it is the easiest way to not lose a situation, before my ban losing never happened and I think that's where we went wrong, we never accepted that we were losing through roleplay, we took it down the gun route as we knew we'd win that way, I won't sit here and say it was always our side as I did speak to Aiden about the favouritism towards police but later found out the only reason we were being watched so much was because of the complaints against us, playing with Matt and Stavik we soon realised that if we had put in the complaints at the same rate the police were (which we could've, there is always two sides to a story and both in most cases weren't pleasant) then maybe it'd gone down differently, it wasn't the fact they were favoured, it was the fact that we just weren't fussed to report their rulebreaks as we were more focused on enjoying our time on the community, sitting in a channel listening to people deny their wrongs and bring up and previous mistake any member of out 45+ manned gang had ever made was detrimental and wasn't enjoyable nor needed so often if we felt wronged by police one time we would take it out on the others afterwards, sorry I feel like maybe I have gone stray from the format here to will close it off here. I want to return so I can come back to roleplaying, I am not wishing to return to rebel, perhaps I could join one of the whitelisted factions but I am most interested in pursuing the medic roleplay I enjoyed before the ban, we used to have patrols almost filling all medic slots just between our group of friends and that to me was some of the best times I wouldn't be interested in being a rebel but aiming towards getting back into my NHS positions to where I can help Louie and the guys over in the Air rescue branch and possibly look into joining the MTO team and chasing down a Consultant position, these are all very dependant on me getting unbanned so onto the next part of the process.

Why should we unban you ?

This is probably the part where most bullshit is found out along the process of most unbans so I am going to be honest like I have been above and if there is any reasonable doubt when
reading this call me out on it and I will gladly expand on whatever it may be. Now even though I was banned for being disruptive to the community and then proved this by being a total idiot by joining the discord, changing my name on TS and then putting up the status update I wasn't like that ever before, it was a flow of emotions, I was angry that I was banned, I was angry at myself to be honest, I shouldn't have sat there in the room, I shouldn't have done what I did and I know that, I knew that at the time and it didn't feel like the right thing but still I sat there and did what I did. My emotions are not a valid excuse to what I did but at the time I somewhat lost the self control I had and turned into the idiot I didn't wish to be and I didn't stop and think clearly,there is not much I can say about this as whatever I say there is no excuse that can paint it in a better light for my sake, it was stupid, simple as that, I shouldn't have done it and I regret it, now believe it or not apart from these 3 actions I was apart of this community for positive and only positive reasons, I was here for a good time, I was rarely in liaison, I treated people with respect out of game and was as kind as they were to me, there was a report on me a while back, I was called Andy Carroll at the time, this report did turn eyes and is maybe somewhat to do with my initial ban as bullying is a serious accusation, with it being a serious accusation I took time in my responses and put effort into them, the report was denied but I didn't quite understand the level that some people went to as my character in game differed to me, my feelings were mine and in game didn't change that so when I was reported for strictly in game stuff it threw me off, I am sorry for leading someone to the point to where they felt like they couldn't escape the situation and it made them feel shit IRL, sure I was a rebel and killed people but that part was roleplay,
my place in this community was (until the ban) purely positive, I wasn't here to hinder anyone, waste staffs time, make people upset,I wanted people to be happy and when this report hit I did take it seriously, I mentioned to seek help in real life, now I think this statement was taken the wrong way, I didn't mean this in a negative way and wasn't aware when typing it that it could be taken that way but reading the reporter's reply did make me think more towards it and from that report onwards I did make sure that even if someone was being vile to me I would try and make the situation as fun as possible for them no matter what, with that I tried my best from when I connected to the teamspeak to joining the game to leaving the teamspeak to make sure everyone was having fun, now you may think what the point in bringing that up is now I don't fully know the process of a perm-appeal but I will try my best to get across my argument on why I should be unbanned and you can't fight your own corner without fighting yourself, the report on me was bad it was a stepping stone for me atleast to come to a realisation of how my roleplay wasn’t enjoyable at times, me and the other people reported did say to ourselves that we were rather lucky that the report went the way it did, I fought our side pretty well and I think I got across my point of view on the fact our insults were within roleplay well however I didn't think that what I did that night was good, I wasn't making the situation fun for the hostage, sure the hostage wasn't giving me much to work with but who can blame someone for that if we're slating them and just killed their friends, anyway, this is meant to come across as me showing regret, I am not sure if I have achieved that but I did regret my actions in the video showing me get reported, like stated above I came to this server to promote fun, unique and interesting roleplay, not to hinder people's experience and especially not to make someone feel like shit out of game, sure I wasn't to know the person behind the screen felt bad but I did know they were a person behind that screen and sometimes if you have a bad day it doesn't take much to make your feelings even worse and I understood that, I understood how what I did that night wasn't what I was here for.You should unban me as if I were to return I could come and show everyone my medic side, my fun take on roleplay and also continue the fun I had before I got banned. Unbanning me is a big ask and truthfully I know I fucked up big time and me getting unbanned is probably a percentage of a percentage and I won't deny that I wasted staff time when throwing my toys out the pram nor will I try to justify my actions but what I will do is commit to try and come back and help the NHS like I was doing before, not to toot my own horn or anything but I was a good medic, it is a shame that it couldn't always carry over to me as a rebel but I will admit to the fact that sometimes when on as a rebel I wasn't always there for roleplay, not in the way that I was on as a rebel to break rules but in the way that I enjoyed doing big banks, I enjoyed long hostage situations and hostile roleplay, it is a milsim game and I enjoyed the fact I was able to do both but I honestly preferred myself as a medic, I couldn't upset people that way and there, as much as people say there are within the NHS no limits as long as you're smart you can do the roleplay you wish with a medic twist to it which is brilliant, I would love to return to this and would happily forget the rebel side of this server for as long as needed. Now to backtrack to where I say people get upset etc, this is purely ingame apart from the previous report I mentioned which I took very seriously, every time someone was displeased with our actions ingame and I was around in TS I would hop down to the OG lobby and try to fix the issue, I wasn’t always apart of the issue but I always wanted to be apart of the resolution, I treated the people who joined the lobby with issues, questions or just for fun with respect and that is a closer representation of who I am and not what followed and led up to me being 1.6’d from this community. I did stupid things, damaging, childish and non-respectful things which caused harm to other people, it was out of anger yes but I know that doesn't excuse me from the blame, I take full responsibility in what happened and it is a huge ask for me to come here asking for a second chance as I don't have much to count on other than word from myself and those kind enough to reach out on my behalf but I would not do you wrong, I wouldn't fuck up again and I most certainly wouldn't follow my steps to which I did last time, I followed rules and I had fun prior to my last day and I wish to return to that, not only for my fun but for everyone else’s fun, I believe I can bring a lot of good times and fun to the players and community itself if I were to be unbanned, now sure people have brought fun and good times to the community and not fucked up like I have and so did I until I did, I was stupid, I admit to my mistakes and I want to move forward and show I am sorry for my actions .I respect that the staff may want to deny this straight away as I was a hassle on the last day of me being in the community and caused quite a bit of trouble by not coming forward with Nimmern etc's plan to mass RDM however I would appreciate it alot if this could go the full run, I won't waste your time I will respect the decision and answer any questions you have for me as honest as humanly possible. Thanks for reading, Harry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Too late for the U-turn now

I think the saying starts you've made your bed.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back