What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HarryUNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryUNBAN

In-game Name

OG HHHHHHH

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109955-permanent-ban-appeal-harryunban/?tab=comments#comment-633835
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(I have kept this the same as this is what happened still true to this day)

Originally I was banned for poor roleplay and being disruptive to the community, I think this was because me and a group of other people were going around on the server and our actions
were seen more as gunplay rather than roleplay, I do agree that we were often in gunfights and within this I can see from staff/managements perspective how this is disruptive, we were
the biggest gang on the server and with that title we abused everyone and anyone rarely showing remorse for it, having the power, knowing we’d win every situation, it was fun. We had lots
of gunfights. The same day as this ban hit me and a few others some of the gang members who hadn't been around for a while came back and were displeased to say the least, as far as they were concerned they were done with the server already so they then went into the OG command office and planned to go out with a bang, I was nothing to do with this part but I didn't report it therefore making me liable just as much as they were, after they had planned and decided what they were going to do they disconnected from the RPUK teamspeak and went into the OG discord, while they were planning it I went into the staff help channel and asked about my ban which I have explained above, I was told by samat and a few other admins that they as a staff team have been watching our group heavily and getting a lot of complaints and that is why I was banned, I then left the teamspeak and joined a few other people in the OG discord, fully knowing what they were going to do I sat there and didn't report it, now I can say I didn't egg them on but that's beside the point, I was there, I knew what was happening and I didn't do anything, I then saw the 1.6 bans start to roll in on teamspeak and then I changed my name to something along the lines of "LOOOOOL" and then my 1.6 TS ban came through, as if this wasn't enough I then posted my TS ban message as a status update to the forums quoting it with the statement "dead server", all of this added up is why I am banned right now, I can go further in detail on this if required but I think I have hit the nail on the head as best as I can.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Been taking a step back from gaming and looking into other aspects of life, have been enjoying the new call of duty and going back to old games on my 360 from time to time.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as I have genuinely missed the experiences on this community as well as the people that I met here, I have a lot of friends who still play here and getting unbanned would perhaps allow me to meet even more people to call friends. In the almost 1 year I was playing here I racked up 100’s of hours which I deemed fun for me and others and I would like to return to have more hours of fun on this platform. As well as returning to revisit the friends and people I met here I also want to return to the server itself, although my actions portrayed me as someone who didn’t enjoy it here and perhaps ungrateful it’s the opposite, I had a great time ranging from my very short times in the police to my Medic duties in the air rescue branch to my not so widely liked rebel experiences, although I mainly played as a rebel I also climbed to the rank of DR in medic and that was a different kind of fun to me as I also did help for the app team branch when out of game. To summarise, I want to return so I can create and endure more fun from this service that is provided, I don’t wish to just take the fun and good times but also provide them for others.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel like even though I was childish and an idiot in the end, prior to that I had been reasonable and feel like some of the work I did for the NHS can vouch for the fact I wasn’t here to harm, now to counteract that I did cause harm on the last day and to be here and try to convince that won’t happen again will be rather difficult but I do wish to do just that and convince you I am worth being unbanned, I feel like I can benefit the community as a whole rather than bring drawbacks to it, I want to be apart of the community and feel like I can earn a spot in it and am willing to do my best to do so or at least show you that I am here to have fun and not disturb anyone. I previously mentioned my NHS duties both in this appeal and my previous one(more in depth on my previous one however I think I wrote too much in that appeal), I don’t want to lean on them too much but I do stand by the fact I was a good attribute to the NHS, I did most applications for every month I was in the application team and a total of 140 hours since January on the server as a medic which credits to me earning the doctor rank; I am not sure how far this appeal will go seeing as my last one got denied straight away to which I agree with, it was too soon and I feel like my negative actions deserved me to get shut down instantly however after a wait I feel like maybe now I can get a chance to explain myself and show that I am worthy of being unbanned.

Thanks for reading. Harry

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

You can wait at least 6 months before we even think about you considering your actions and the fact this is a 'dead server' means you can't care too much anyway!

Denied

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back