What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HarryUNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryUNBAN

In-game Name

HHarry

Steam ID

forum unban

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/52083-hharry/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned as my status update was deemed to breach the rule of 12.5, using a status or reply to discuss bans.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

I like to have fun on the forums and I have good contribution to topics :D.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned as I don't deem what I did a breach of the rule I was banned under, I "weirdchamped" someone who was recently banned after I found out they were racist, now I am unsure if maybe this was taken in the wrong way but I think if someone does something stupid I should be able to show disgust in their actions, I wasn't directly talking about this persons ban was just a passing comment after I found out what happened, I don't think me weirdchamping a racist was the worst thing the forums saw that day and I think for me to be perma banned from posting because of it is overkill, I previously had a month ban from the forums to which I admit was a stupid mistake after I escalated a situation with a staff member but even so it was in a comical manner, I don't come on the forums to piss anyone off but to joke about, I am sorry if the staff member took what I did in bad light but it wasn't meant that way. Now I think I should be unbanned as like I previously said a perma ban from posting is a bit overkill considering I didn't discuss details of the ban, I can attach a screenshot of the post but I am sure you can see it hidden on my profile so there is no need for me to post it. I am not banned ingame or on teamspeak so think I should still have a say on the forums, this is however upto you, I also understand that it has only been a month so if there is a timeframe in which I am more likely to get this suspension lifted then I can resubmit at a later date.

TIA.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I don't deem what I did a breach of the rule I was banned under
Lets go thorough this, So JSNOW gets banned for shouting the N word multiple times which we have a full recording of, you then post the following on his profile.

6MxqbFiQQD.jpg

(15.5) Using status updates to talk about or discuss bans will first lead to a warning point then if that continues a second warning point with a 7 day posting restriction.

How do you not deem this a breach of the rule ?... You have a permanent ban for posting content due to your history on the forums, one might say you just cannot help yourself ?

How do you not deem this a breach of the rule ?... You have a permanent ban for posting content due to your history on the forums, one might say you just cannot help yourself ?
The reason why I don't deem it a direct breach of the rule is because the intention of my post wasn't that he was banned more so the reason and my thoughts on that, I do admit now that I have seen it (forgetting I mentioned racism in the post to his wall) that it could be seen as me addressing his ban but in my eyes at the time it was more to voice my feelings towards his actions however this appeal isn't about my thoughts on what someone else has done.

I believe I can help myself and not to disregard the rules but I don't think the times I have breached rules on the forums they have been that serious, I understand somethings have to be serious but I haven't gone out of my way to cause harm to anyone or the server itself.

So your making up your own version of the rules to suit your actions

It is clearcut as this: He was banned for racism, then afterwards you comment on his profile with that picture and "racism," That is considered as discussing his ban, its a reaction to his ban and in breach of 12.5, that is how it is seen on any case, most of these rules come down to common sence

Now normally it would be hidden and you would get warning however due to your history you have lost the rights to post content on the forums, It doesnt matter how serious or non serious you deem it to be each issue is time spent monitoring your content rather than our staff team helpding members here or on the server, so yes you have caused some harm.

Where do we go from here, well I can allow you to post again but next time it will be a 1.6 ban which means your teamspeak and server access will be included, the majorty of members here havent got a warning point, havent ever been banned, so obviously there are some issues with yourself following the rules

So do you wish to risk me removing your content restriction ?

I can agree to that, I see how breaking rules and wasting staff time is harmful so will stay clear of that in the future, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back