What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - HarryUNBAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryUNBAN

In-game Name

Harry

Steam ID

NA

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/52083-hharry/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned as I had already agreed with Wilco that anymore drama/warnings would lead to me being 1.6'd.

I then created a status update shortly after someone got denied of their appeal, when Wilco shut it down as I breached a rule I then made a stupid status update and @ Wilco, the status update wasn't rude or anything but I again, mentioned unbans/drama breaching (15.3) and (15.5)

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as I have enjoyed this community over the past 2~ years with a lot of friends I have made here/had before. I don't play games as much as I used to but having the option to come and play in this community was one I didn't take for granted however I have been a pain in the ass and I can admit that.

Why should we unban you ?

I would be more than happy if my unban is lifted with the original content block on my profile being placed, It's not a lack of control that I have however I often find it funny to poke fun at things, some of the times I do this I breach your rules and this isn't out of disrespect but I obviously get how me disregarding your rules can be seen as disrespectful. Other than me commenting stupid shit on the forums I haven't been an issue to this community since being unbanned from my 1.6 as being part of the OG situation and prior to that ban I hadn't even had a warning point on my name.

Thanks for reading, again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I guess in hindsight a lack of control when it comes to "shit posting" and causing drama would be a fair statement yes.

So it would be fair to say it is pointless unbanning you then, As this community does not want drama

I wouldn't say pointless as I had other contribution than just drama but if its a judgment based solely on the fact I create drama then yes it'd be pointless.

So your not willing to bite your tongue... think before you act or speak for this community ?

You have a shovel in your hand at the moment, Do not want to state the obvious but appreciate the honesty however I do need to question this.

I am willing to hold back on the stupidity when it comes to the community however in the past I guess I just got carried away, I don't believe my actions have caused offence however my actions have conflicted with the rules you have here in design to protect the community and therefore I have taken the consequences.

Good... so you know in future any drama you start or contribute with will be met with temporary bans and when you have exhausted that new process you wont have a leg left to stand on.

Unbanned, Restrictions lifted go and enjoy some drama free roleplay

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back