What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Hasan Carsteinnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasan Carsteinnn

In-game Name

Hasan Carstein

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/51716-hasan-carsteinnn/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because i had something to do with milo's duped money. So let me explain what i did first i was just talking to milo and i did not know he was duping at the time. i said that i needed some money. and he was like yea sure i can give ya some. so he gave me 9. something mil in stacked cash i launderd that. did not see anything wrong with it at the time, because milo was holding the redzones at those times anyway. later that day he asked if i wanted more money then i said yea sure how much you wanna give. and he gave me 290 mil or something stacked cash. then i asked how he got that and he told me he duped it.
At that moment i should have told the staff but i thought i could get away with it at that time. i stored it in my house and left it there for a day. next morning 11 am or something i went on to delete the money and i did. i was thinking why did i take it and if it was worth it. and the anwser is no of course not. then 1/2 days after we are now and thats why im banned.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

Well i have been on this community for 2/2.5 years. and i think to ruin all the things i got myself on this community like this was just stupid. and i dont wanna close my time on the community like that.
I just joined air rescue in the medics and actually started to get active again in it really going for the next rank. and i still have some people i game with alot on this server aswell.

Why should we unban you ?

Well i made a big mistake and i should not have done it. i admit to that. Well why should you unban me. i think i bring great roleplay to the server i like to just sit in kav greenzone and talk to people than shoot all the time. Also this is my first ban. you can i think ask most people that im more here to roleplay then just shoot everyone. i think if thats what you want you can better play some koth.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Yeah like that was going to go un-noticed

You know your good friend Milo pretty much-raised questions on you on the way out by bragging about duplicating 50 billion in total, I guess he bought his friends here... Let me brag that no one now needs to put up with his shit roleplay anymore! If he ever bothered to do any from the redzone.... Another one thankfully out the door who doesn't and never will understand this place

Anyway back to you, time to come clean about all the other money your "friend" made you dance for.... quick quick! lets do it in one reply please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay then,

Well im a bit unclear what you mean with the other money he made you dance for thing but ill explain what i think you mean.

So like i said in the appeal itself the only money i got was the 10 mil at first and the around 290 mil stacked cash later.

I stored that in my house and deleted it later.

Never recived anymore money never asked for anymore money, and thats all i know about the money. in the appeal itself i said everything about the money from my perspective. maybe the details arent fully on point. 

About the 50 billion bit. in my opinion think thats just him flexing because of what i know of this situation is that it was around 1 bil + if wanted an anwser on that aswell.

If there are anymore qeustions i can anwser, Ill do

Hasan Carstein

You have been unbanned and reset, Never be dishonest again that's not the type of community is this! There are plenty out there like that if you want to be part of them

Your unban conditions are do not receive money do not transfer money, You are no longer trusted to.

If anything simlar happens again or you are dishonest and do not report rule breaks there wont be any further appeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back