What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Hontah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hontah

In-game Name

Qdoge (Old Warcraft name I used to have) If you're wondering why its not Hontah

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/234-denied/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being disruptive to the community apparently which I know is a complete lie and untrue.
People that know me know I'm not a malicious person at all and for the staff reviewing this, my BM notes should speak for themselves. Got 0 warnings under my belt.
When I received this list of OG players that got banned due to staff came to a decision that these OG players on this list were the root of the problem, I was very shocked and spoke to a lot of people and they had the same question I had.
Why was I even on there to being with? Many agreed but this does sound very biased coming from the people I know.
Why I was surprised is cause I'm one of the most inactive members of OG and this became a running joke in OG that I rolled with and everytime I'd join ts I'd say "Hello guys" in a tone that sounded that I haven't talked to them in forever to just play along and have fun with the inactive joke that was going on around.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

N/A

Why do you want to return ?

Well some of my friends still are around like Charles Vane(hopefully he gets unbanned), Borrick etc and a couple more are still here so maybe I'd pop on every now and then and play with the people I know as I do now. I'm not very active as I work part time and do uni fulltime aswell (getting my 2nd bachelors degree).

Why should we unban you ?

It was an unjustified ban that should have never been there in the first place. I'm pretty sure loads of people even staff can agree that this ban was a mistake.

Just for the record I had nothing to do with the guys that went of with a spree.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder why the staff team have moderated your content.

Oh yeah they advised due to your ban a departure post would be against the departure forums rules to which you replied

<16:59:04> "Hontah B.I.G": i might post a departure post and if gets removed or hidden

<16:59:07> "Hontah B.I.G": it is what is is
So my first question is shall we carry on with this appeal or do you have no regard for rules ?

Then there is the question of your comments last night

I haven't initiated in months, I just turn up and shoot after the initation is made
That sounds to me like you do not like Roleplaying so what's the point in proceeding with an appeal for a Roleplay server?

My final question would be when you was banned why did you not report OG members talking about a mass RDM spree ? Or do you not care about other players in this community?

Wonder why the staff team have moderated your content.

Oh yeah they advised due to your ban a departure post would be against the departure forums rules to which you replied
Right that forces me to sumbit an unban appeal to follow those per rules. At this point for me it's just submit an unban appeal. I'm not gonna sumbit an unban appeal just to post a departure post, would be a big waste of time for both parties.

So my first question is shall we carry on with this appeal or do you have no regard for rules ?
Disregard for rules, both you and I know that I dont disregard for rules. I asked plenty of staff if I'm allowed to because I read the rules that you aint allowed to post one if you havent sumbitted an unban. 

I understand the rules and don't understand why it was made such a big deal and being held against me in such fashion and thats not where the focus of this unban is, just taken way out of proportion. I didnt post one at the end of the day, and never broke the departure forum rules as you mentioned. I'd say I'm a respected member within this comunity that encourage people to follow the rules.

Nalruah told me to try, worst case scenario it get's hidden or removed. Yet I didn't.

I haven't initiated in months
I said this, don't know where the other part came from, doesn't necessarily mean I'm there in the back ready to fire whenever the gang is initiating. I'd say  the majority of my gunfights have been in the redzones, by a majority I mean a majority by a mile. I've been roleplaying loads at the airport mostly as I've been with some funny people and have been with them for a whole restart teaching them the ways and the rules by giving people notes when they're doing something wrong.

I have chosen plenty of times to not go to gunfights because I am roleplaying with different people.

My final question would be when you was banned why did you not report OG members talking about a mass RDM spree ? Or do you not care about other players in this community?
As I said I had nothing to do with it therefore I had no knowledge of it. I left the OG discord and disconnected off teamspeak before any of this happened.

I later connected on my phone and spoke to sam qrow and welshwolf for a bit and then went to bed.

I don't agree nor do I condone what they did.

After some messages from staff overnight @Hontah it seems you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, I have had confirmations you were AFK and a number of character references.

We won't let the idiots ruin your name in this community

I would say sorry you have had to go through this but the people who should be saying sorry are the ones planning the mass RDM in the channel so hopefully, they will seek your forgiveness!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back