What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Husky (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ech0

In-game Name

Huskyy – This post is for huskyy as he is banned from the forums and cannot appeal. Everything written in this post is by him, I am just posting it for him.

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/98244-un-ban-appeal-reece-smurf-071217-denied/?tab=comments#comment-559058
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned. - I glitched out of the prison showing someone how easy it was and saying how it needs to get fixed. There is no harm to this really as you just get teleported back anyway. Robbie was at the prison at this time and saw it as a big rule break and banned me for it, which in my opinion was a little over the top. After getting banned for this, for some reason my ban turned into a 1.6 and I was then banned from the forums, ts and in game. I don't know why so can't say why I was banned for this reason. Seeing as it was about 8 months ago now, I can’t remember anything else other than the things that I have said. Over this time I have majorly matured and have grown up so all of the childish things that I may have done in the past, I am sincerely sorry for this.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Other games like LoL, PUBG, Fortnite and some other Arma servers. As well as starting in college doing an IT course.

Why do you want to return ?

I would love to be allowed back onto the server that started my whole Arma 3 experience. This was the first ever Arma server that I played and it was always fun to play. After taking a break I would love to see how the server has progressed and love to be able to play with some of the friends that I made on the community again.

Why should we unban you ?

I have never had a very serious ban on this server. I didn't go out with a bang like a lot of others. Instead, I respect the community and just left it behind for a while. I have never done anything stupid like ban evading to cause any hassle to the staff team. I played on this server for about 2 years straight without leaving it for any other servers. I believe that I was a respectful member of the community and helped people when they needed it. Seeing as I do not know why I was 1.6ed I can only go of my ban from glitching out of prison which in my eyes was a stupid mistake which I know not to do again. I admit that I did not agree with it and I could have just been let of in my eyes. Like I said before, I have grown up a lot in the long 8 months that I have been banned for and no longer say stupid or do stupid childish things. I am sorry to anybody that I may have been rude to in the past and promise that I never do this now.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Husky: Hi Wilco, I am guessing the reason that you are pasting my old unban is because a lot of it is copied. The reason for this is because I thought it would be ok to do this as I believe the reason that the unban didn't really get looked at is because I did not wait 6 months. Therefore, I have now waited the 6 months and appealed again using some of the same answers. My bad if that isn't ok to do but I thought it would be ok... Thanks.

I want to know more about the racism husky uses and why he thinks we would let him back after that ?

Husky: Ok, so like I have said I do not remember the exact words that I said back when I was banned. However, I know at the time I was very angry for the exploiting ban I was given and therefore may have said somethings that I definitely shouldn't have. With the racism I know for sure I would not have said that to anybody straight to them however, may of have said it to someone else in a message, I am not sure. In the 8 months I have been banned for I have grown up a lot and matured so much from what I used to be. I would never use any racist terms in a way that is meant to be racist. It was most likely said through me being angry. I am so sorry that I said this and am sincerely sorry to the person that I said it to. Like I said, I am grown up now and promise that this will never happen again. Again I am so sorry. I know I did wrong. Thanks.

Oh I do.... and ill quote you!

Husky: this "nword" is getting dropped

Husky: hehe

Husky: Fucking cunt

Husky: doesnt know what fun is 

Husky: i was telling him

Husky: it is broken 

Husky: and yet he bans me

Husky: the twat can fuck off

If you get angry over something so easily why the hell should I unban you?

Its people like that we do not wanting on our community, and as someone you may know proved today some of these permanent unbans are just a waste of our time!

Husky: Hi @Wilco, sorry for the long wait. Now I have seen what I wrote I can see how stupid and immature I was. I can only remember being angry at the time as I was not happy with the ban that I was given for exploiting I believe it was. I really have no excuses for what I did and know that it was completely wrong of me and I know this will never happen again. Throughout the 8 months of being banned, I have matured and am no longer the childish person that I was. I am extremely sorry to the person that I said this to and cannot ask them to do anything other than accept my apologies. I am no longer like this and would love to let them see how I have changed, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
How I've changed but still associates himself with people who are banned for similar comments. Hmmmmm

Husky:  Hi @Drew, to be honest in the previous month or 2 I have not even played Arma that much compared to what I use to and therefore do not even talk to some of these people that you may be talking about. Also, I do not even know a lot of the reasons why some people are banned from RPUK because I have just never really asked... I am not influenced by anything that these people do or say. They are just people who I have known for a while and I sometimes play arma with them. Other than that I play other games with other people. Also if all of these people are banned from RPUK I do not see how that will effect what I am like if I am unbanned. I have changed over the 8 months and the people I play with have nothing to do with changing my attitude or maturity. Also, if these people influenced me to do what they do and act like they do, I would be doing some of the things that they do like ban evading and disrupting the community. However, I have not done any of these things and completely respect my ban and the members of your community. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back