What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - J o s h

Status
Not open for further replies.

J o s h

In-game Name

Josh

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i logged in got kiked off the Script restrict 24 then logged on again and got permed?

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Why do you want to return ?

i did nothing wrong

Why should we unban you ?

i am not cheating or using anything to do with cheats

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

So you get given a chance thanks to the community voting for it.

You repay them by using ESP ?

So you get given a chance thanks to the community voting for it.

You repay them by using ESP ?
i have admin on a CQC i had it on and left the server joined RPUK got kiked off for Script 24# i will pm you the Admin menu im not using any hacks or non Infi Menu's 

Unless your using something clientside the server would not pickup a serverside admin menu from another server.

The string you have used is an ESP script, @Jaffa is investigating and will respond here shortly with his findings

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not go into the details of how this was determined for obvious reasons, but I can say without a doubt that you were using a ESP and your story about Infistar is an impossibility.

I will not go into the details of how this was determined for obvious reasons, but I can say without a doubt that you were using a ESP and your story about Infistar is an impossibility.
ask infi i have it on record as well im uploading it for you to see it 

@Wilco  @Jaffa this was an issue on an Australian server a few months ago, if the person had admin/used the admin on the cqc server it would auto ban them for a script conflict. Something to do with the dev of the mission file messing it up.

@Wilco  @Jaffa this was an issue on an Australian server a few months ago, if the person had admin/used the admin on the cqc server it would auto ban them for a script conflict. Something to do with the dev of the mission file messing it up.
thanks adam but im uploading a Full 3 min vid of the Official Infi being used 

I have seen the evidence on what @Jaffa has provided and can confirm that this isn't connected to Infistar this is a well known Arma 3 menu... it all matches

Why you would want to use that on a Roleplay server is beyond me ?

I have seen the evidence on what @Jaffa has provided and can confirm that this isn't connected to Infistar this is a well known Arma 3 menu... it all matches

Why you would want to use that on a Roleplay server is beyond me ?
im not tryed to use it on your server i logged off with it still on and got kiked off your server then i connected again and got permed 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wait till 1080p

21 minutes ago, J o s h said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Why would one have ESP turned off in that menu... yet still have ESP ?

Please explain

EDIT - For those who cannot see it in the video (Red means off)

menu.pngespon.png

Please explain
wait will get it for you just need to load arma 3 

Uploading @Wilco

Please explain

EDIT - For those who cannot see it in the video (Red means off)

View attachment 13634View attachment 13635
im trying to get you the mission file so you can see what im on about the mission file has a custom Admin menu

@Wilco the person who owns the CQC is going to send you the Mission file and also the code which is in there for the admin menu my vid is uploading as well

@J o s h If a mission file is doing this then I would advise against anyone joining that server and would sack the developer immediately! 

I am a little confused why any developer who is using an infistar admin menu, has a separate ESP when one is built in... unless of course that's a client sided one which would explain the shit you spammed our server with when you connected.

@J o s h If a mission file is doing this then I would advise against anyone joining that server and would sack the developer immediately! 

I am a little confused why any developer who is using an infistar admin menu, has a separate ESP when one is built in... unless of course that's a client sided one which would explain the shit you spammed our server with when you connected.
tbh wilco i have 0 clue how all this shit works with the but he is making an account the now to send you the mission file https://youtu.be/empzqWFfeoE 

@Wilco Howdy, owner of CQC here, I can send you the code that gives him his menu if you want. This isnt an issue on any other server.

@J o s h I wont be opening it.... @Jaffa might on a virtual environment 
ok but what can we do now as i havent been cheating nor have i tryed to use anything on any server 

@J o s h I wont be opening it.... @Jaffa might on a virtual environment 
its something to do with infistar on some servers, usually cqc files, all the cqc files are built on Js4rs mission and the script is hard to find whats wrong with it as I am pretty sure no one wants to remake the entire file, this has happened to Sanders before when he connected to a CQC and logged on an Altis Life server and was banned for this.

For the seperate admin menu its one that was used in the file that is built on this new file before Infi was added which means if they tried to delete it they would have to remove most of the file due to how the other person made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back