What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jack Kinch (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selkip

In-game Name

Selkip

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/42437-un-ban-appeal-jack-kinch-denied/#comment-248120

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

I have been banned for a combat logging next to the Kavala drug dealer.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

For the last 6 months I have been playing a lot of Arma 3 and CS GO, I have also concentrated more on my social life and made a lot of new friends, school work was one of my priorities throughout these months. I have been doing a lot of charity work. I have been working for the group called Cedar foundation, we help children in need in Bulgaria and we have raised over 1000chf for the children in this year alone.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return to the altis life community because I personally love it, there has never been any other place that felt like home. I used to be part of the community since the starting times of the server, when there were only 20 players on it. I loved every bit of it. As of now I have some friends playing in the server and I wish I could join them. I have also seen on the forums that you have a new section for charity, I would like to introduce the charity group I work for and show the amazingness of the group to everyone in this community in hopes for helping the children who are in need of help.

Why should we unban you ?

As I have tried to tell many times before there were a lot of technical problems with my connection and my computer. The evidence says no to my point of view but this is because for the admin looking through the camera the people who were robbing me were not lagging, as for me their talking was static and it was lagging for me, as not knowing of the whole situation I decided to disconnect. Because of my stupidity for disconnecting close to other people I did not know that I was being robbed. I have said sorry and asked for the forgiveness of the people who were part of the situation and they have forgiven me.

It has been a lot of time since I have been banned and I would love to go around the server and see the new things. I also wish to be part of the new roleplay.co.uk community as it seems extremly promising for the future of roleplay. Role Playing has always played a big part in my life and this place has been the home for it. I have felt extremely sad from time to time when thinking about roleplaying.

If you could, I would love to join back to the community. I have missed so much and I believe that I should be given my only and final chance. If approved I promise that I will use it right.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Also to make sure there is no confusion my old name was Jack Kinch. Jack Kinch is still me but it was a name I used to use for only this server for role play reasons. Thank you for baring with me.

Best Regards Selkip

@Selkipsounds very honourable, we would love to hear more about your charity in that section of the forums.

If you are having connection issues then its best to contact someone in the support/staff or management team to let them know you disconnected in a busy area due to those issues to avoid this again in the future.

You have been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back