What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jamada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamada

In-game Name

Jamada

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/2-unban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think i was banned because i had made a video to back up a glitch which had unintentionally happened to me, just after being initiated on at the auction house kavala. we had both fled up the stairs to get some cover and to allow us to stand our ground against the 2 rebels. but from the video you can see myself run onto the balcony and then attempt to walk back into the main room and in the process i started getting sucked through the floor, i panicked and tried my best not to be forced through the floor but i ended up falling through, in the heat of the moment my intentions were to survive. i allowed my guy to fully fall through the floor before shooting as to allow for the fairest outcome of this situation. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been taking up my apprenticeship as a software developer. and in the evening just gaming as usual.

It has not been six months also.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to RPUK because it has always been my favorite role play server, their is no other server out their which matches the professionalism and role play which can be achieved on this server.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me as i have not intentionally done this glitch to get any advantage. it had happened due to Arma physics which sadly is a pain as you can see in my video. i realize that obviously me killing him made this ordeal even worse. it wont happen again in the future if a glitch happens i will try get a (// out of role play) message out their to announce to the opposing members of RPUK in the situation of me stuck in a glitch. also another way i can allow this to not be seen as abusing if a floor falling through glitch happens again i will just stand their and let the situation carry out, even if i die. I am sorry.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You turned an accidental glitch into your favor... and you say that's the fairest of outcomes, The player you killed would completely disagree

I am willing to issue an unban however I want you to go and find some new players in Kavala and show them the ropes, That would be a good way to right the wrongs

Do you agree ?

Hello Wilco.

In all honesty I acted in the moment. and i did realize that i had made a mistake by following through with the gunfight, and i should of just allowed myself to die to him as a fair game point of view.  I always try my best to help new community members were ever i can to be honest. i broke into a house last week and the  owner combat logged. to save his time and effort he put into making computers in game. i followed it up talking to him and he turned out to be a great guy, i explained to him the rules and how he needs to not do this in the future and i removed his report. as he was a very good role player, and followed the rules. up until i mentioned this that he had broken. i will further my help in kavala.

Thanks for your time! 🙂

Cheers

Jamada

@Jamada I have unbanned you, If this happens in the future your just going to need to take it on the chin, Arma has its werid and wonderful ways unfortunately, however you cannot turn that into an advantage, the moment it happens its unfortunately your disadvantage.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back