What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - James Lac (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lac

In-game Name

James/MaxPCC

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/91497-un-ban-appeal-james-lac-07102017-redirected/#comment-520348
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I've spoken to an admin, and they said i had ban evaded (even tho this was sorted out a couple months ago and proved false). Then the admins checked my stats page and i was accused of duping money even tho, i had sold my gang base which gave me the ¬15mill which i took into cash hence why there is a massive spike.

The reason WHY my bank account was so dead was because i had a 90 day rent on the base and it was running out hence why i had sold it and hence the money increase. This was not duped money, purely a miss understanding since it does look weird. None of this money is "unlegit" all of it was legit.

I spoke to @Ram about this and he managed to look through my case which i was extremely happy about, he asked me a lot of questions to which i responded too and he investigated deeper into. He said he found some truth to my story and attached it into my "notes (which you guys can see)" since he thought what i was saying could be the truth ( which it is ).

He told me to put a ban appeal up so a high staff member could look into this for me which i am extremely grateful of, since he didn't want to deal with it on teamspeak since this is the correct way to go about this. I made a ban appeal on Monday but it wasn't in the correct spot so im writing this in the correct spot.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was told to redirect this to the permanent ban appeals due to the unusual case which has occurred and it's needed to be looked at by one of the staff leads. Since this case needs to be looked at by someone who has the power to revert my ban and look into my case properly. Since normally your not allowed to appeal duping bans this was an exception since he found truth in what i was saying.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because there is no other servers which is as well maintained, mature and fun as this server. I could go join another community but its not what i want to do. This is where my boots were set and i'd like to keep them there. I don't want to play on some other community which is full of RDM and poor RP players. I haven't played ArmA 3 since the day i was banned since i have no motivation in playing ANY other server. This is where i want to be for the time i'm playing ArmA 3 RP.

Why should we unban you ?

Since i haven't broken a rule, and i'm a good RPer who has NEVER had a forum report in the entire time i've played ALUK/Roleplay.co.uk. If you guys wish too, your welcome to reset my account to a fresh and monitor me, ( i also record my gameplay now since im able too ) I do deem myself a good member of this community who is always willing to interact and be friendly towards other people. I also deem myself to be friendly and a member of the community we have on this servers.

I've spent many hours speak and writing to RAM and other people about this since it's a mistake but mistakes DO happen and im fine with that. I should have notified the admins before hand since i 100% understand why they thought it was probably duped cash, since im assuming you get a lot of that. But if you take your time and look into my case im assured you will unban me and understand it was a mistake.

Please look into my case properly and take your time looking through everything! Since if you dig deep into it, im sure you'll find im telling the truth, hence why RAM didn't ban me on the spot because i've actually got some truth behind it which he uncovered from my knowledge.

I have such good friends on this community who i can trust to help me out with anything i need, if thats personal or in game related issues im sure there here to help me. I really dont want to lose the opportunity to play with them on this server.

I've tried to keep this as formal as i can but i'm not a good writer since i have dyslexia i'm sorry for any mistakes! Sorry for the long text but i thought it was needed so i have the best chance at you understanding my case.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking into the evidence of this ban.  I highly doubt that the player was duping or ban evading and he is going to be unbanned.
sorry for the inconvenience

Unbanned -12/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back