What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - JAMES1243

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMES1243

In-game Name

JAMES

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/110332-un-ban-appeal-james1243-220918-perm-ban-issued/?tab=comments#comment-636839
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned as i was mugging a police officer and i killed him due to him pulling out he's weapon, at the time i thought you could kill someone if they pull out a weapon during the mugging, the other reason is that during the mugging i pulled out a weapon and it looked like i was glitching (i would never glitch or hack in a game) when i wasn't.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

At the start of my ban i was getting a bit annoyed due to my ban however withing 2 or 3 days i accepted it and went on with my life, after 2 or 3 months later i retook my exams due to me passing on my 1st try, after that i got a job doing removals and now i got to school and when i am not at school i am at work lifting boxes out of peoples houses, now it is getting close to Christmas i am spending time with what family i have left and starting to buy Christmas presents, hopefully i do not have to retake my exams as that would set my life back by another year and i would most probably have to quit my job to focus on passing but i will find out sometime January.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return to the server as whatever free time i have now, i wish to spend enjoying myself and i wish to join back into this community and rejoin my friends and meet new ones and have a good time, i have searched for other servers to play on like this one however this one just has the community and the right amount of things to do to make it fun the others have either too much or too little, i also wish to return to prove that i have matured and that i can follow rules.

Why should we unban you ?

I believe i should be un banned as i have worked hard to make changes in my life to make me become a better person the James everyone knew a few months ago does not exist, i have gotten a job earning money, i have begun focusing on life and maturing over that process, during that process i have began no longer giving attitude to people whether i am in the wrong or in the right and overall started to become a more positive person, most people say it is not possible to change over six months however i am living proof that it is possible, i am not looking for any excuses of what i have done in the past i am just here to hopefully get my final chance to prove to myself and everyone else that i have changed and that i am matured; most of all have a great Christmas
Sincerely
JAMES

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@JAMES1243 After you were banned here for low-quality RP you were banned elsewhere for not valuing your life and being homophobic.

Are you able to Roleplay ? Just wondering if you should bother appealing for go buy GTA 5

Hello @Wilco

As you could see in my ban that got denied there was a video in which i told a police officer to out he's hands up  and i am pretty sure i made it obvious i was mugging him, he then went to pull a gun out to shoot me so i shot him, i thought at the time it was aloud due to me initiating and him not following orders however i later found out (the hard way) that it is not aloud, i do admit it was not exactly the smartest idea to rush things however i was mugging a police officer right next to a police station however i have learnt my lesson on that situation.

On the other server at the time (i do not remember the night that well) i was role playing someone tried to kidnap me so he got me and then we was talking because it was quite early in the morning and he said something and i replied "that's pretty gay" i USED to say this quite often as i way to say something is stupid however a few months ago i stopped saying it due to one of my best mates came out as being gay and i felt sorry for him that he had to put up with my homophobic attitude.

And i tried GTA 5 RP and i don't like it and wouldn't recommend it 

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time yes @Wilco and also i wanted it to get over and done with due to the police station almost next to us, However i now know that saying put you're hands up is no form of quality role play if i ever did this again i would tell him to step out of the vehicle, let him know i am mugging him and warn him that if he goes against my commands then he will be shot and then proceed to tell him what i want him to do.

I am going to give you a last chance to up your roleplay game.

If there are any bans for low-quality roleplay in the future then there won't be an appeal, This is a roleplay community remember that, worst thing you can do now is pickup a gun so take things slowly to start with.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back