What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jkearton15 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Kurz

In-game Name

Pfc. Acidmedic [UNMC]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/92608-un-ban-appeal-jkearton15-07272017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-525555
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for breaching rule 2.11 - teleporting. I had finished up an RP situation in Kavala and decide to stow my truck and leave the game for a while. Whilst in the lobby I changed my mind and decided to log back in. I decided to spawn in Athira to withdraw a helicopter and do a heroin run with a few other UNMC, I have since forgotten their names. After I had spawned in and started making my way to the garage to collect my car, an admin appeared in front of me. He explained that what I had done was teleporting and that I had already gained his attention when a truck I had been driving in Kavala collided with two civilians, killing them both. I had not noticed the collision, if I had I would have definitely stopped where I was to help them out. At the time my internet service was not giving a stable ping and had been causing sudden lag spikes, however I take full responsibility for the deaths of those civilians.

I made an unban appeal, found in the link above, which was denied. Madmatt150 asked me "If your waiting in the lobby just after disconnecting from kavala you want to do a coke run, where would you respawn? "

I responded "I would spawn in Athira to go to the airport top take a helicopter. I then use the UNMC processor before finishing off in Kavala. This is a long route however I've yet to run into another player doing coke."

This is what I believe resulted in the unban appeal being denied.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I am currently on a training program for the merchant navy, not long after the appeal I went to join my first ship. This gave me a good break from the online gaming community and allowed me to focus on other things. I have since returned to my studies at college, this gives me lots of free time. I have been trying out various other communities but nothing compares to the RPUK group of people.

Why do you want to return ?

I hope to get un-banned so that I can return to the servers. I miss the times I spent working with the UNMC and the role play environment that comes with the strict rules. I want to be able to rejoin this wonderful community.

Why should we unban you ?

After having been away for a while at sea, I came back to this website to take another look at my appeal. This was so that I could go over it and see what I missed. I found it. The question posed by Madmatt150 when he asked me "If your waiting in the lobby just after disconnecting from Kavala you want to do a coke run, where would you re-spawn? " This is what caused me to slip up.

CC Aiden is the one who made me realise this with his reply "Did you even read the question?" Evidently I did not.

I realised at that moment that the answer was and always should have been Kavala. Or better yet, I should have waited for a while before going back in. I realised that I messed up my chance of the appeal being approved and have been kicking myself for it ever since.

I do not expect to be accepted back in as a member of the UNMC as the behaviour I displayed was unacceptable for someone expected to be a serious role-player. I just want to bea able to come back and make a fresh start.

Thank you for taking the time to read this through.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole aim of the game is to have fun, meet new people, come up with some roleplay scenarios.

Do you know how much you missed out by teleporting across the map? It's boring and simply cheating way.

I'm happy to move forward, this is your only ban on record so I'll give you another chance.

Think before you act, especially in game.

Unbanned - Don't mess it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back