What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Johansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johansen

In-game Name

Johansen

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109742-un-ban-appeal-johansen-010918/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Suspicion of Cheating in money.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Haven't been 6 months, Sonder told me I could put in a new one straight away due to the things he have found about my accounts, And Possible Keylogger on my PC, And wanted you guys to take a look at it instead.

Why do you want to return ?

I didnt do anything at all, I just play for fun I enjoy the community and Love the Roleplay here. Thats why I seek to this community each time I play ARMA 3, Because I really enjoy it, and Love the community, I dont really know what else to say.

Why should we unban you ?

As Stated above, I didnt do anything, I logged off and then were banned next day, as seen in my previous post. I contacted Sonder about the Denied appeal, And apperently my password etc got Keylogged, and he wanted you guys to take a look at it. As said Again I dont think I broke any rules that I know of at all. There Is video proof from same day that shows my right amount of money, right before I jumped on as a COP. I love the community and honestly dont know what happend. So I would love you guys to take a look at it, And see if there is anything you guys can do, so I can play again. If I dont respond as fast, I'm reinstalling Windows due to the keylogger apperently.. :/ Kind Regards.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Well, this is a little strange, Do you think someone who had a keylogger on your PC (which would have been picked up by most security programs) do you think they would have been interested in just one thing.... using scripts on your arma account... on this server?

And not just Arma...

Infistar has picked you up for hacking on other servers

You have sourcebans

Game bans

VAC Bans 

and on your steam profile it says the following "Yes I have a VAC Ban, Dirty little cheater I'am" ... is that something to be proud of ?

Seems a little strange to me, you going to need to provide something more solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do have a picture of people trying to switch passwords on my Steam account, My Minecraft account for my kids, And Spotify/Netflix. So I dont know, Because Apperently after those pastebins got released, Before I even joined you guys, Some of my accounts got hacked, But I just changed them back. I'm even banned from Russian and French servers in Arma 3 now, And I cant Neither of the languages. I dont know what Solid Evidence you want me to give, Do you have any Suggestions, Atm I'm virus scanning my pc before reset to check if I do have a keylogger, So far 7 trojans 3 viruses. I dont know much about pc, so If you have any suggestions of what else I can Provide I'm Open for it

Games I'm banned in and Reasons

Banned in Arma 2 because I had CheatEngine running to speed up CookieClicker Idle, battleeye didnt like that, Dont think I'm banned anymore after I Emailed them actually with proof etc 🤔.

CODWAW CODGHOST, I were in a Modded Lobby in Matchmaking XP lobby in one, and Zombies in WAW.

CSS or GMOD My son used Speedhack I think with Cheatengine, Because I showed him in Singleplayer how to use it, to give himself Infinite ammo in GMOD. But I did tell him not to use it online, Dont know if he did tho.

I dont think I'm banned from anything else.

So someone managed to get a keylogger on your PC ... and they went running scripts in Arma 3... createvehicle scripts btw on other servers and money cheats here.

Do you honestly think this is in anyway believable... might have been a tad believable if for example there wasn't any history of cheating in the past.. but the fact the "person" who cheated on Arma 3 was using a Danish IP says to me you think our staff was born yesterday.

What is Createvehicle scripts? I did have SinglePlayerCheats for Arma 3 when I was trying to make my own Server, But didnt manage to because I dont know anything about coding, I only tried to follow youtube videos, But I Understand you, I dont know what else I can do to prove anything to be honest.

But that was only an addon you install like a mod

But I dont know much about these matters, So I honestly dont know what else I can say to you.

Its where you go on a server and spawn in a vehicle or a gun and some ammo... that sort of thing

I can tell you just by looking you up on google it wasn't on your server.

Well, I know I had joined servers with addons before, Because I thought it only activatet in Arma 3 Singleplayer/LAN, Thats what it said in the post atleast. But I dont know much about stuff like this.

No, you wouldn't have been joining any server with an addon to cause that, let alone manage to run it!

Ever looked into buying money in Arma/Altis Life before from someone?

*I would recommend at this stage you give me just a bit of respect by being honest*

No I did try to buy a server developer once that ripped me off. But Not money if you can buy that? 

I did buy Levels for KOTH actually, when that was a thing. But that were a hosted server thing that gave it globally.

Which you could buy access too, For like 5$. But thats a while ago.

I dont know Tbh, I Can send you my facebook etc, If you want my full name but Mine isnt Mads. As it says below on his profile. I can Even show you ID. But I dont even know that guy, I feel its kinda wierd you send a Random guys Profile..

I dont even know the Panda guy... The only Panda I've know was a Friend of a guy Called Valthos, Which were the old owners of another server that shut down Called Amarok, But he were from Great Britian

I'm Also Admin for the biggest Danish Facebook CSGO Trading Group, And I can tell you I know none of those guys, Or who they even are.

Oh, it's not weird... It's for very valid reasons, these people have played Rust from your IP... the same IP you have used to connect to our servers.

So are you using a VPN or do you  infact know these people (another Danish IP btw!)

Also, you have a ban on a server for advertising a cheat, Care to explain that one ?

Ive used VPN to watch American Netflix when they didnt have the New Seasons of Rick And Morty and other TV Shows thats the only time, Ive ever used VPN.

Can You send that in Private chat, Because I've never even advertised for any cheats.. 

BTW I don't want to hear about a keylogger for that one unless your going to claim this keylogger has been on your PC since 2013 ?

Just now, Johansen said:
Ive used VPN to watch American Netflix when they didnt have the New Seasons of Rick And Morty and other TV Shows thats the only time, Ive ever used VPN.

Can You send that in Private chat, Because I've never even advertised for any cheats.. 

Well that would need to be a US IP, this was a Danish IP

All this Proof you have apperently can you send that In a Private chat, Because I haven't even heard of half of what you've said on this post to be completly honest with you. If you can of course.

Regarding the VPN, I just put it back to be a danish one when I stopped using it, Thats how my friend taught me how to do it. What do I know I have little to none Computer Knowledge.

Some of my Steam accounts are bought tho with games on them, Because It's cheaper. But Most to none of these thing you have stated have I ever heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back