What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - John Carter (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handy

Unlinked
In-game Name

John Carter

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.google.co.uk/haventappealedbefore
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

Me and gang mates had all just been banned for baiting via a report. I was in game at the time of the ban and decided in an act of idiocy to kill a medic patrol. I was very salty due to the fact that in my eyes I shouldn't of been banned however looking back I can see that I was in the wrong.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last six months I got married, and have stayed away from gaming in general. I have played small amounts of Grand Theft Auto and tried ArmA on other servers but none have the atmosphere of this one.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return as I have never experienced such fun and laughter in a game than I have in altis life. I feel angry towards myself after letting a small appealable ban get in the way of me having fun with my friends. My collection of memories from this server is diverse, but there is always one theme, I am laughing. This community is like no other, and to have spoiled it for myself makes me realise what an idiot I can be.

Why should we unban you ?

I have recently been engaging in anger management classes to ensure that I can keep my emotions under control when the situation gets heated. This community felt like my home for so long, and to have the privilege of playing here stripped from me has really taken its toll on me during these boring winter nights. I feel that if I am unbanned, I will go back to being the person that made everyone laugh, and who got along with everyone like I once was. I won't cause issues within the community and anyone who know me knows that I am not a drama starter.
Thank you for considering my appeal,
John Carter / Dean

(I have written this for dean as he is forum banned https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/23369-dean1/ and also severely dyslexic. He was telling me the what to write and it is fully in his words - Handy)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unbanned said forum account so John carter can reply. 

Why did you think it was a good idea to go on a mass RDM spree ruining others RP. You need to take more control over yourself, don't you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i do strongly agree

I went on an rdm spree as my friends had been banned for a bad reason. i really regret my decision as i miss playing here want to play with my friends again. i was in a very bad place back then but i have now got my life back on track.

What could you bring to this community if unbanned?

i can bring a funny person, who never fails to help his friends. I can bring a top quality roleplayer, and a person who always trys to stay in the rules

If my memory serves me right, we was in the same gang one point a long time ago, it shocked me that you would do something so stupid as you was indeed a rather good roleplayer, the fact is your actions can never go away, how can you assure us that you won't do anything like that again

i have been without arma for 6 months i miss playing on the server. i have tried playing on different one's but none are as good as rpuk.i miss the community and all my friend that are there. it was very stupid and inmature of  me and that is not who i am.i was drinkin alot and messed up reasons i dont want to say. in the time ive been banned ive totally sort my self out. i have been sober for 6 months and back on my feet i assure you this actions wont happen again.every1 i know plays rpuk so i dont have any1 to play with. i apologise to all that i have affended. i also would like to apologise to farmer giles for being such a twat.

Final chance here. Don't let us down 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back