What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - John Woll (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

In-game Name

PC John Woll [RT346]

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/100658-un-ban-appeal-john-woll-260118denied/?tab=comments#comment-575181
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

The reason why I was perma-banned was because I was exploiting in-game during a firefight by moving my mouse from left to right, causing a "DPI-glitch" where I made my character near impossible to hit while I was doing so.

This caused the other party who was shooting me seeing me 'glide' and 'turn' at a insane speed causing them not to be able to hit their shots which gave me a unfair advantage in the firefight. Because of my own recording and the other party’s evidence I got reported and consequently and rightfully (in my opinion) banned for this offence.
The rule I broke is rule (2.4); by throwing and sweeping my mouse around I exploiting the game's inability to keep up with your movements causing me to go into a spin and turn which is DPI glitching.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last 6 months I’ve gotten my driver's license for a car which I’m most glad about, I’ve been able to travel the distance. I am also studying medicine in my 1st year college to become a paramedic hopefully, right now the year is almost done and I’ve had my last few exams before the vacation starts.

I’ve been spending a lot of time still browsing the forums and keeping up to date with the happenings while also dropping by every now and then to say hello to my friends that I made on here.
I tried out other communities to fill the gap not being able to play on roleplay.co.uk anymore but none of the servers and communities was able to get anywhere near the experiences I've had on this community and thus I gave up on attempting other communties, instead I became more determined to rejoin roleplay.co.uk.

I also got a bunch of work experience in the field for nearly 5 months.
Also I have been keeping up playing games in my spare time when I do not have to study as much, I mainly play games such as War Thunder and general Arma III with a MILSIM unit.

Why do you want to return ?

In the while that I’ve been on the servers I’ve greatly enjoyed the community. I’ve made countless friends and acquaintances on the server through in-game meetings and over TeamSpeak.
The time I’ve spent on this community was very well spent and I’ve enjoyed every moment of it, from the banter while going on patrol with friends and new players to the random encounters and the Teamspeak discussions, even the occasional Liaison session was fun at times.
I simply wish to return after these 6 months which felt like forever to me, I hope to rejoin the Altis Police (yet again…) and have fun again and to follow the rules which make this community different and more full of quality due to the level of sustained roleplay and guidelines / rules people follow on here than the others.

In the event I do get unbanned I’ll eagerly rejoin the servers and see what’s new, to relearn the community while maintaining high standards, especially roleplay wise as the roleplay truly makes RPUK a unique experience. I’m also excited to see the new factions and learn how the old ones have changed in the way they operate.

Why should we unban you ?

I deeply regret the decision to DPI glitch in the firefight as it brought a end to my time on Roleplay.co.uk and I will certainly refrain from doing so in the future.
I’ve been a long term member of the community and joined back in the days of ALUK, I hope I can get unbanned and create new experiences, roleplay wise with other players to make roleplay.co.uk as unique and attractive to someone else as it was to me when I first joined back as that was the main reason why I kept on coming back.

In the case I do get unbanned I plan on spending much time on the community again and loving every second of the experience, my holidays start in two weeks and thus I’ll be able to spent a majority of my time on the servers just like old times.

Thank you for taking the time to read my unban appeal, if there are any questions you wish to ask me or want me to elaborate on anything I’ll attempt to respond as soon as possible.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@John Woll stupid mistakes! 

I hope you have learned from the time away from the server that it just isn't worth breaking rules just to win a situation... that's not what the server is about!

I have unbanned you but if you do any type of exploit again then no appeals will be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back