What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - JordaN GooD (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Lost MC
In-game Name

Jordan GooD

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108721-un-ban-appeal-jordangood78-010818/?tab=comments#comment-625967
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for putting stuff in my property through the wall and suspected duplicating.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was informed this wasn't necessary unless I was told specifically was told to wait for 6 months to pass and informed in my previous appeal I had to come here.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because I have met many good people in the community of RPUK and id hate to lose all of this to my stupid mistake. I have enjoyed playing the server and there are no others like it, I really wouldn't like to have everything I've done be spoken for by this one incident. I have spent a lot of my time working my way on the sever developing my relationships and roleplay. I feel that the server not only provides an enjoyable experience but helps develop peoples life skills like socializing and helps also develop vital confidence skills along the way. I can say 100 percent is the case for me since getting banned I've only been anxious, anxious about being unable to come back from this ban. I just want to return and get back to the roleplay, the roleplay quality no other servers could substitute for.

Why should we unban you ?

I have played on this server for many months now and have met many friends in this time, I understand the reasons for my ban, but I would hate for all the hours I have spent on the server to end with a stupid mistake. I had not noticed any items duplicating on account of me hastily placing the items in the storage. however, I understand the rule I broke and I feel that I have messed up. I also understand that what I did was wrong by putting the items in the house's storage through a wall I know now this is exploiting and isn't realistic at all. it isn't good RP considering. overall I am sorry for breaking this rule (2.4) and I understand why this resulted in a ban. I am here to enjoy the server not cause issues, therefore I am very apologetic for my actions. And I aim to use this experience to further my understanding of the RPUK rules and improve my own and others experiences in-game. I am truly sorry I broke the rule and can fully understand that doing what I did is exploiting the fact that you can access the property menu from outside of the house. when I bought the rooks I had only intended in doing this for the reasons of it made life easier than having to go to a firearm shop every time I needed a gun, there was no intent on duplicating anything and I don't recall seeing anything duplicating mainly due to the fact I was hastily putting the rooks into my house, and there being a large quantity in the first place. I feel like this is the stupidest way I could have got banned, I deeply regret letting my standards slip by not bothering to store the items properly and not accounting that transferring things through walls is clearly exploiting.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@JordaN GooD I am going to issue a time served unban on this one.

However exploiting again no matter how small will land you with a ban that cannot be appealed, I suggest in future you apply a little more common sense in the way you approach things. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back