What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jordan Jones (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Jones

In-game Name

Jordan Jones

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

The reason I was banned was for playing inappropriate songs on Teamspeak.
If I'm not mistaken I was playing a inappropriate song on Teamspeak, but the reason I was banned is because somebody recorded the incident and gave it to staff and from there I was punished accordingly and fairly.
I was told by the member of staff who banned me that I could appeal after six months.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the last six months+ I have been doing my apprenticeship for Mercedes-Benz and doing a lot of paper work, as well as playing games.
Just after I got banned I was having interviews for the Mercedes and I kept advancing and now I'm a apprentice for the company I work for. I also have to travel every 5 weeks to Milton Keynes for a week, this is due to the apprenticeship.

Recently been playing a lot of games such as:
Escape from Tarkov
Xenoverse 2
Middle earth Shadow of War and some other games as well.

Why do you want to return ?

The reason I want to return is because I miss playing on the server and how much fun I had with my friends, I also miss the RP from the community and the whole atmosphere.

Why should we unban you ?

Why you should unban me?:
In my opinion I think I've learned from my mistake and wouldn't ever make it again. It's plain stupid what I did no other words for it and the punishment I was given was fair, I deserved it.
Since then I have learned from my mistake and take full responsibility for what I did.
I've also grown out of that stage in life where I think things like that are funny, since starting full time work I learned a lot about how to act in certain places and how to not act, this has helped me better myself in life as a whole.

Sorry for linking forums never made an appeal before and spoke to a member of staff and he said just to link the forums and say why I linked it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Jordan Jones you was playing the Alabama "N Word" song, What do you think Mercedes Benz would think of that one of there apprentices playing racist songs over the internet ?

I can tell you, you would be out the door so fast you wouldn't know what was going on.

It is a good job that someone was recording it on this occasion, I do wonder how many other times you have done this on our server or teamspeak ?

@Wilco I wasn't an apprentice when this was even happening, so that's not relevant and yes I see what you're implying and I agree I would be kicked out fast no questions asked. 

And this is the first instance of anything similar to this.

If I'm 100% honest this was the only server I tried not to be racist or sexist on.

I just got carried away on that night and wasn't really thinking. 

@Jordan Jones Oh you would be very surprised! Companies do care about the pasts of employees.... You really need to understand that actions online have long lasting consequences you and other people around your age and younger just do not seem to get that, I am pretty sure if they found out tomorrow you would be kicked or have one of the most awkward conversations of your life!

We will not tolerate it here, I am going to give you another chance but if you do that again or think you can get away with being "edgy" just to impress others or try and get a silly little kick out of it you can be sure that you wont ever get a chance here again.

Hopefully you've learned a lot from the experience of being banned and learned its just not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back