What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Josh Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Black

Unlinked
In-game Name

OP Josh Black

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for "Poor RP & a Disruption to the community"

I think i was banned becasue i was being disruptive to the community. when The Plebs and OG where spoken to about the blanket ban warning by matt and stavik i didnt take it as serious as i should of but after playing with matt and stavik for afew weeks i thought we had a level of friendly banter as in the OG channles we where always having a good time and always joking with each other i can see now how this was very stupid of me because even if they are what i called my friends as a admin they have a job to do witch they did and now i understand what i shouldnt have done. I have been on this server for the best part of a year and ahalf and have never been banned so i feel like this is just a rough patch for me on RPUK. and i would like to take this time to apologise to all the staff involded for my stupid behaviour.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasnt been 6 months.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to RPUK because this is the only server i ever play and i dont want to go to some other toxic server i want to be here where i started playing arma, i have alot of memories on this server and dont want all that to be gone just because of some stupid mistakes, i have put alot of time into this server and it has been the by far the best i just hope i can have another chance on RPUK

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because i am not just here for gun fights i am here for alot more i have put about 1k hours into this server and love the roleplay i have to say my roleplay has been going down hill the past few weeks but this has opened my eyes to this i hope i can come back to the RPUK and see the friends i have made over my time on here and hopefully get a second chance.
Thank you for your time Josh Black

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

@Josh Black you didn't take it seriously?

Is that why you went along with the comments of: "would not change their ways, that the server would die if we banned them and were not interested in hearing our concerns"

With notes of "Their attitude was terrible"

From what i gather it was a very serious talk, from 2 staff team members there as a last attempt (like a warning) to get a group of people roleplaying but it turns out they had no regard for this community or its players.

Am not gonna lie i did say some stupid stuff but i cant take responsibility for things i didnt say like "the server would die if we got banned" the only thing i remember saying in the room was " we regear and we go again" witch is somthing we say when joking around but now i understand this wasnt a good time for my stupid comment

You don't need to take responsibility for it... but you didn't disagree with it, did you?

Then why did you sit there when these comments were taking place and add your own? If you disagreed with it surely you would of said something ?

am in a room with about 20 people and its a heated conversation people are trying to get there point across i didnt want to start clashing with people in the room at this point 

For me @Josh Black it was a very serious incident, so much so that many of your gang mates were getting very agitated, some angry, and  it was very clear this was no laughing matter. Your comments about the gang priding itself on it's reputation that any interaction would inevitably lead to a gunfight really confirmed my suspicions that you didn't take the issue seriously at all. I warned you all that your conduct was unacceptable and you laughed in the face of danger, what's to stop you disregarding another warning in the future? 

I asked you all the question at the time but I'm interested to hear if you're opinion has changed now - The general consensus is that the Original Gangters and the Plebs are only interested in gunfights, this reputation is shared by most who come across you. How will you change that attitude?

i think that my actions while having this discussion about the blanket ban warnings as well as the overall behaviour of both gangs was influenced by the people i was arround at the time, my sense of humor is more of the comedic type so i genuaily try to make light of the situations i am in, however, if i did come accross as disrespectful then i do appologise. To answer your question "what's to stop you disregarding another warning in the future?" i have now seen the punishments that my mates have had so i now understand the severity of them discussions, which in the future i now know not to make stupid comments and jokes and take them more serious as i could find myself in the same situation as those who have been banned. To answer your second question "How will you change that attitude?" when i am able to rejoin the server i will proceed to do more time as a medic to show that i am not all about the gunfights. Finally once this appeal has been dealt with i will take some time away from RPUK just to have a break from all of the recent events and come back refreshed.

I guess from the comment from the little idiot earlier associates you with KET in the past... was you in this ... well whatever it was

It was from the banned "poults", Its hidden now

What's your association with this person who just put himself on the never unban list.

I’ve heard of the name but i have never played or spoke to him from my knowledge.

I will give you another chance but if you are caught up in a similar situation again there won't be an appeal.

Your terms are

• 2 Months without touching a gun! Go learn and enjoy Roleplay again (no gearing up and going again - go play KOTH for that)
  • Join the NHS and take part in there Rehab program

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back