What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Jsellevoll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

In-game Name

JSell

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116297-un-ban-appeal-jsellevoll-050619/?tab=comments#comment-674113
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think I was banned for being rude to staff.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing KOTH on arma and some other games like CS and Siege

Why do you want to return ?

I have a couple of friends here still playing so it would be fun to comeback and play with them for old times sake.

Why should we unban you ?

I now know that I can't be rude to staff or anyone in general and I won't type or say anything that would be inappropriate. Also I got banned a while back, and I've changed since.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Are you 10 years old ?
Well actually I happen to be 18 years old. And the reason I wrote that was because me and my mates were in a vehicle and we were discussing if admins could read vehicle chat. I surely didin't think they could so I tested it as a joke. Turns out the admins could read it and I guess the admin who banned me got offended, which was not my intention. Thats what happend.

@Jsellevoll I doubt very much they got offended by your 10 year old insults, Part of their job is to keep the server clean from people like this we operate a non toxic environment 

Why are you only now appealing this ban from early 2018 ?

@Jsellevoll I doubt very much they got offended by your 10 year old insults, Part of their job is to keep the server clean from people like this we operate a non toxic environment 

Why are you only now appealing this ban from early 2018 ?
I did appeal earlier but I got instantly denied. I have friends who play on this server and everytime I played here I had a good time. I've been playing other things but I want play on this server as it is much more fun than others.

@Jsellevoll If you are like this again in the future you will be re-banned without appeal, Hopefully you have learnt from this.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back