What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - JSNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Jon Snow

In-game Name

lil jxn snxw

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/232-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

So i was banned for 1.2, I'm pretty sure it was for the racism part. So my gang was in a situation and i died and wasn't really happy because i was lagging and all that stuff. I eventually died and hurled racist comments out of anger and i forgot to mute my ts. I'm not a racist i was mad and it just came out. I'm owning up to doing what i did because it was wrong and obviously not tolerated in the community. As i said ill gladly own up to what i said and take the punishment on the chin.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Its not been 6 months.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the community because i have spent the past 2 years on this community and its been one of the best experiences. I recently left the cops as i was getting fed up with how stuff was going down for the past 8 months and i made my own gang as a rebel, at this current time rebel is abit scarce and i wanted to have fun in trying to help revive it by making a gang. The past couple of days have been fun and i have really enjoyed it. I 100% think my decision to leave the cops was the best idea for me. I would love to return to this.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because i have been here along time and its been the best arma experience i have had being in this community. I have been banned once before this but it was a mix up and got sorted out pretty quickly. I have never broke rules of such before and i can assure you it was a one off and will never ever happen again. It was a mistake that will never happen again and i can assure you if you decide to unban me i will not let you down again. I hope to be back soon. Thank you for taking your time to read this and i hope you consider unbanning me.

- JSNOW

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

When your singing the N word you certainly do not sound like your doing it out of anger.

I guess you thought no one would record and report it ? This community was built not to tolerate racism, Combined with what happened with OG and how racist some of those members were and your involvement with there going out with a bang your going to need to sit this one out for a bit

Stupid decision! 

Edit - As for the rest of the people in the room @Haarry etc, Less laughing more telling people they shouldn't really say things like that, Its noted

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back