What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - JSt4r

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
In-game Name

jstar

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/93081-permanent-ban-appeal-jst4r-denied/?tab=comments#comment-528480
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

My first ban was a blanket ban for being in the gang pavilion where we had poor rp so we all got banned and pretty much everyone but me and miller were unbanned. The other ban was a '1.6' for being involved with ip loggers on the teamspeak. Again i'm clueless to this ban as I had no involvement with it at all yet you pin this ban on me.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing another altis life server, playing pubg, passed my driving test the other day. College, nothing else really.

Why do you want to return ?

I still have alot of friends on this community, and because they love this community so much they won't play anywhere else so I am not able to play with them on another community. I would love to be unbanned from this server as this is the only server I used to play around a year ago. Some of my friends irl want to start playing arma again and this is the only server they really enjoyed playing, and it would be nice to start playing arma with them again as they won't play on any other server. Pretty much I just want to come back to see the changes, have roleplay, and play with my friends that I haven't played with since I have been banned.

Why should we unban you ?

I can't even remember the last time I logged onto the server but it must either be getting close to a year or over a year now. People change and I would like to say I have changed since I have been banned for the blanket ban, so hopefully you can give me another chance I see what I can offer. For this ip logger thing I generally had no involvement with it, don't know what else to say really, guess you needed a reason to ban me from teamspeak as far as I know. I would just like you to give me another chance so you can see how much iv'e changed and what I can bring back to the community. I'm open to ask any of your questions if you want. I spoke to some of the admins before I was banned from teamspeak and they said this would be a good time to appeal my ban again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

In the interest of providing you with some feedback i'll put a couple of things here.

b854cd6cd810994dba2c22c6cf38beab.png

Commenting on unban appeals

66161b88c55aefc87b23f5cde6fe88c4.png

"later" I assume. 

For this ip logger thing I generally had no involvement with it, don't know what else to say really, guess you needed a reason to ban me from teamspeak as far as I know.
And then finally this. You have learned nothing from your ban and have shown an utter disregard for the rules we have here. 

3 actions, 3 issues. Interestingly they are also going to be the last 3 actions you make on this account.

Your appeal is denied.

Ironically regarding the quote above you claim we needed a reason to ban you. Here's the thing, right now I don't need a reason to keep you banned. I believe you are here to hurt this community and people in it, your actions speak for themselves. For that reason I am restricting your forum account indefinitely. Time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back