What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - K E V I N (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E V I N

UNMC
In-game Name

ket.KEVIN

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103459-permanent-ban-appeal-kevinunban-denied/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

(Reason same as last appeal) I was involved in the KET blanket ban that occured on the 25/03/2018, this happened as we had a plan to disrupt Nalurah's wedding with a few other unnamed gangs. Our intentions were for a roleplay attack on the wedding with the other gangs but when we attempted it, it was not organised at all and ended up moving to oreokastro. We then travelled to oreokastro to try the attack again where one of our members was knocked out and then executed infront of us and we opened fire on the gang that executed our member which lead to the RDM of an OG member and more disruption of an RP event. Wilco put on our gang post that I was involed in the saying of "fuck this server and its shit admins" I do not recall at all that these words came out of my mouth, all that was said when GHOSTKILLER was banned was that I was "done with this bullshit" ADDING INFO - So I have gained more knowledge today that I thought was important to add on how this message was misscommunicated and twisted to make me look bad, after Ghostkiller was banned I messaged one of my friends on steam to tell him about the ban and that I was done with this bullshit, my friend then went on to say my message out loud in teamspeak which was heard by another unnamed member of the community, who I think (cannot confirm) has mentioned it in a room with admins in it and has twisted what was actually said, I can confirm that the only thing I said was "I am done with this bullshit" looking at the chat logs I have provided I didnt even say these words, I infact only said, we are done with this, referring to KET as we. This is something I thought was important to say and if the steam conversation is needed I can try and find a way to get it to you. I am not sure who made the report of me saying this but I have no recollection of me ever saying this. These are the written reasons for me being banned that were noted by Wilco on our gang post.

/Steam convo evidence, this is on the mobile app as steam desktop didnt allow me to go as far back as these messages -/

https://i.gyazo.com/f75e781533a0099189471b483e5dd87d.jpg

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It has not been 6 months yet it has been around 2 months since my last appeal. I have not been on my computer at all really unless it has been to pop on my spotify for music or finish up some coursework for college. I've mainly been going out a lot with irl friends, going to music events and having a good laugh. College is coming an end for summer so I have been finishing up my assignments for hand in getting ready to have a great summer. Just been getting out meeting new people, making new friends and discovering more love for music.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to RPUK as I have no interest anywhere else at all. I have kept in contact with a few old friends of mine in OG and been missing them a bit, was watching a few streams and videos of the community and its good to see its still fresh. RPUK is where I started my arma story and it was a shame it was cut short by my actions. Other places that offer similar experiences are of no interest to me at all, ive visited them and not lasted even a week as the people there are not to my liking and the way it plays out there is trash and boring. RPUK is a unique community that I dont think you could find anywhere else, its constantly getting fresh new players to interact with, always has respectable levels of RP and boring gameplay/RP is shunned upon. I would simply like to return to RPUK and catch up with my old friends since before KET, as the players i met in KET were just from KET, i had never met them before and was even iffy to allow them in, that was clearly a mistake as it got us all dragged up into shit and created a toxic environment in the community.

Why should we unban you ?

I think I should be unbanned as I have listened to Wilco when he told me not to come back until I had grown up, I have stayed clear from all ex KET members and have rarely even been on my pc as a whole, Usuallu toxic players that get 1.6'd come back and try to cause havoc and act immature around RPUK, I have respected Wilco's decision with my last appeal and was happy to take a break, I know it wasnt 6 months but I have had an eventful past 2 months with real life and feel I am more mature. I would like to show what I can do for RPUK with my abilities to roleplay and bring a laugh to players I haven't met before, My old friends and I always had good laughs and I have always had good laughs with my old admin friends too, they know who they are and can probably agree that I have a good standard or RP and I have even set up multiple RP events in the past by myself. I was caught up with people who were not here to RP and that was the worst thing I have contributed to in this community, we ruined events and were always causing gunfights which is not what RPUK is about, I feel that is why the rest of KET has went elsewhere and I part ways with them

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I have respected Wilco's decision with my last appeal and was happy to take a break, I know it wasnt 6 months but I have had an eventful past 2 months with real life and feel I am more mature.
So what in 2 (now 3ish) months has caused this sudden spike in maturity and growing up? You mention that you've rarely been at your PC but you've been frequenting other places and keeping up with the goings on here via videos and streams?

It's also worth noting that 95 days ago (3 months ish) you received a VAC ban, care to explain that while you're at it.

So what in 2 (now 3ish) months has caused this sudden spike in maturity and growing up? You mention that you've rarely been at your PC but you've been frequenting other places and keeping up with the goings on here via videos and streams?

It's also worth noting that 95 days ago (3 months ish) you received a VAC ban, care to explain that while you're at it.
I have just been getting out more places and realising new interests in mine and this has caused me to hang with new people irl, these people are less childish than the people I have been hanging with in RPUK in the past and has had a influence on the way I act personally.

Yes I have the twitch app and visit the videos section in the mobile website frequently as its nice to see funny moments this community can create.

My recent and only VAC ban was in modern warfare 2 where menand a few of my mates just played together in private lobbies raging at each other and we decided to max prestige hack which quickly got us all VAC’d.

I have just been getting out more places and realising new interests in mine and this has caused me to hang with new people irl, these people are less childish than the people I have been hanging with in RPUK in the past and has had a influence on the way I act personally.

Yes I have the twitch app and visit the videos section in the mobile website frequently as its nice to see funny moments this community can create.

My recent and only VAC ban was in modern warfare 2 where menand a few of my mates just played together in private lobbies raging at each other and we decided to max prestige hack which quickly got us all VAC’d.
Incredibly vague, I get out to many places every week, meet new people every day, can't say it makes me a different person... especially not in the space of three months.

So you want to return to us because no where else interests you, why? What do we have that they do not? 

As you say, wilco told you not to return until you'd matured. It's only been a few months and you've provided no evidence so far. Convince us.

So you want to return to us because no where else interests you, why? What do we have that they do not? 
I absolutely despise other areas that try to provide a similar experience, everywhere else is full if toxic, childish and small minded people who ruin gameplay experiences by abusing the way arma works through lag switches, exploits and other ways of just making it a shit experience. Thats not even touching the RP elsewhere, it is almost non exsitent, ive never tried to have a conversation with someone on RPUK and just recieve the response “HANDS UP HANDS UP HANDS UP” and proceed to be shot. It simply mind numbing to try to have an RPUK experience elsewhere and I would go as far to say its nearly impossible. 

Incredibly vague, I get out to many places every week, meet new people every day, can't say it makes me a different person... especially not in the space of three months.
This is where it is personal, I myseld irl have conpletely changed as a person, my closest mates have made comments on how different I have become since the start of 2018, in a good way ofc, now I know there is no way to show proof of this but its something I would need to be trusted with saying. Ive left all the toxic players I was with behind, they all went their own paths, I still get messaged to this day asking me to give other places a try and I deny it as I went back the other day for like an hour because I was bored and the same experience occured as it does everytime. I just love the community at RPUK, the admins do a good job of sweepin away all the negative players, they make gameplay fun by taking away those who ruin it. I started my arma experience at RPUK and its always been in my heart ever since, the friends i have created here at the beginning when I was in the NHS were some of the closest mates I had going and i still keep in touch with them from back in 2015, theres not many communities out there that you can say youve made actual friends on that youve kept for years, infact, in my experience, this is the only one.

and what will you do differently if allowed to return? What do you plan to do if allowed to return? How can we trust you not to cock it up again?

@K E V I N

Last edited by a moderator:
and what will you do differently if allowed to return? What do you plan to do if allowed to return? How can we trust you not to cock it up again?

@K E V I N
If I was allowed to return I would like to look at the possibility of returning to a whitelisted faction as I was in the UNMC and it was some of the best time ive had on the server, the NHS helped me put my foundations in the community also, being in a whitelisted faction also allows me to stay away from toxic and dodgey characters as they are not accepted into these groups, however if i am not accepted into a faction I may run solo around the island until i find a new group of suitable friends to hang with. I would put RP first before everything, before my mess up with KET. I was always someone who would RP first and loved to RP, there was situations where I would be the hostage holder in the UNMC and i would mute my teamspeak and take the hostage on a tour rather and sit set up at a bade waiting for things to go south. Gunfights are fun when they happen there is no doubt it gets a little buzz when it happens but when its constant it gets boring, I started to miss the old RP from before until I got myself banned and wished I had took a step in the roleplay direction sooner. You can trust me not to cock up as I have respected the word of the admins unlike some who get toxic about being banned and salty and start to go against what they claimed they loved RPUK for, I know a few admins that I have always loved to interact with in game and of they know who they are they will know I was never the toxic person always wanting a gunfight, this all started when KET. got big headed and thought we ran the rebel side of the server, I promise to always maintain a high level of RP as I am actually good a roleplay and would like to show that off, my starting in the medic and rise to the rank of CST created a baseline for what having fun and laughable roleplay is about. mainly, i need to find a new group of friends in the server that are not bloodthirsty, or return to my older friends before KET. as they were never involved with the shit excuse for rp that KET. created, thats why I think a whitelisted faction is a good way forward, I see a few friends in this new whitelisted group that I am yet to know much about but through some of kech’s streams it seems interesting, you have my word that I will try to maintain the highest level of roleplay as possible

@K E V I N you will join the NHS, you will not be allowed to apply for Poseidon for 6 months nor be involved in any gangs for 6 months.

I do not want to see any toxic stuff from you or connected with you.

Do you agree?

@K E V I N you will join the NHS, you will not be allowed to apply for Poseidon for 6 months nor be involved in any gangs for 6 months.

I do not want to see any toxic stuff from you or connected with you.

Do you agree?
Yes I agree to these terms, I am unsure if I am still within the NHS, if not shall I just apply as normal?

There will be no toxic behaviour from me either

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see about that won't we, If I see any association with the people you call friends who are permanently banned from here in the future i will reissue your ban.

You will need to reapply for the NHS

Unbanned - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back