What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - K I E R A N

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

In-game Name

K I E R A N

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/102500-un-ban-appeal-k-i-e-r-a-n-070318-perm-6-months-12092018/?tab=comments#comment-586076
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned for poor quality roleplay. i watched a guy get revived by the medic and let him finish getting revived when the started to talk about the guys gear i got out of my car and went to initiate on the man. looking back at the situation i can clearly see that the roleplay could of been so much better.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

in the last six months i have had a break from arma for a few months and decided to play other games i decided to start playing arma and played for 2-3 weeks on other life servers and decided to give arma a break again and focused on working.

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return to RPUK because it was always the one server that stood out to me was the first server i played and i would like to continue playing here sometime in the near future. i have met many great people and friends in the community.

Why should we unban you ?

i think i should be unbanned because when i look back at the video i can see that my roleplay could and should of been better i can see that now . i also understand that i have been banned around 5 times and it looks really bad. i dont want the time i have spent in the community to go to waste because of a rushed roleplay situation it has been 6 months since i was banned and i want to come back and prove i can roleplay

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

thanks for the reply and the chance to appeal,

i always did thing without thinking about it properly, and now 6 months has passed if i was able to return to the community i would put more effort into role play situations and also have more respect for people in role play situations,

if i was to return i would like to try and get into one of the white-listed factions to improve my role-play overall. i would give rebel gangs and organisations a wide berth my goal with doing this would be to prove to staff team and the community how nice of a Person i am and how much high quality my role-play can actually be.

i feel if i was in a white-listed faction it would help steer me well away from the rebel lifestyle and the people who influenced me to be the way i was [gear hungry] i feel that being in the cops or Poseidon it will benefit myself and others that i have interaction with.

thanks   K I E R A N

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply

I wouldn’t purposely break rules, I’m not here to break them on purpose, I have Always tried  to follow the rules of the server.  As you can see, I have made many mistakes in the time I have played on the server. 

6 months has passed and I have realised now how I was late 2017 my roleplay dropped and how I approached other people, you can see in the video my roleplay was aweful and I am annoyed with myself, 1 because I realised how bad my roleplay has become and 2 because I actually thaught that roleplay was acceptable to give to others playing and ruining there time when playing on the server. 

I want to show you if given another chance I would roleplay to my maximum and give everyone an enjoyable time when roleplaying with me,

i also want to be able to prove to myself, staff and the whole community that I can and have changed the way I approached roleplay, and I want to return to the community with good intentions, I’m not here to ruin people’s roleplay 

Thanks for reading 🙂 

cheers K I E R A N

@K I E R A N This is your last chance, Just a quick glance at your steam profile shows association with people who just do not know how to act here like normal humans, they think they're still in the school playground.

That bollocks wont be tolerated, Roleplay and treat others maturely and you'll find you will stay out of trouble here, ignore my warning and you'll find yourself playing on copycat servers with the rest of the toxic bunch and creating multiple accounts per week just because you want to return.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back