What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kattana (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

In-game Name

Kattana

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://stats.roleplay.co.uk/player.html?q=76561198128885697
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was at the Advanced Rebels and gearing up after i was roleplaying with some people at the Airport , then when i arrived at the Advanced Rebels my friends told me that there is someone doing blood diamonds and they were heading towards Advanced, soon as i geared up i seen the boat approaching me so i wanted to go and talk to him but he was denying my roleplay when i wanted so i wanted to make him roleplay with me with Force hence why i initated on him. I ran towards him asked hey buddy how are you doing and he completely ignored me then i proceded on asking h I'm where were you and he replied with At the Smugglers Outpost mate and started running away from me when i of course wanted to roleplay and have fun BUT he was just standing there ignoring my roleplay so i told him i believe you are doing Blood Diamonds can i talk to you please and he was just ignoring me which i didn't find it fun so i decided to do it on my way my initation was " Buddy stop running otherwise i am gonna have to shoot you" <--- i did that just to scare him so he can actually roleplay instead of just running around. then after that i gave him another option that i learned from a Staff Member which is knockout then he started running around me not even talking and pulled his pistol out so i knocked him out when i seen the animation of the Pistol being pulled out. After that i restrained him i put him in my car which i have it on recording and he wasn't even talking to me and roleplaying but just passing notes left and right ruinning my Roleplay that i wanted with his Character. I invited my friends as we usually do to make a good roleplay with him and when i checked his backpack and roleplaying with him for 8 minutes straight he was saying that he murdered a person to get the Ilegal firearm and i found it very good reason for us to make the Fire Squad ready to be executed since me and my friends were on a Operation Disarming Rebels and Stopping them for doing illegal things. Kempi Anderson was denying my Roleplay everytime i was talking to him he was just remaining Silent and not responding back that's why made me be that person that i was on that situation.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasn't been 6 months yet

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i really love this Server and i find it the most entertaining one around Arma 3 community and i have been a part of this community for a long time now. I know i have been banned a couple of times but to be honest i didn't find it Right the last exuse to ban me again. I am very addicted to Arma 3 and i don't find anything else fun to do then RPUK and being here with my friends, i was just gonna make a gang and have fun with some of my old friends since i don't have a Job anymore and it got ruined by my stupidity, i really show interest on this server since its the best one out there and i just wanted to have fun and roleplay everyday with people that have High Roleplay Standards than other servers but i didn't find that with Kempi Anderson. I have everything on recording and when we roleplayed with him aswell me and my friend was doing a great job roleplaying everyday with Cops and Everyone else a lot of people can confirm i am not here to cause any issues but i believe that Kempi was the one that ruined my roleplay to be fair.

Why should we unban you ?

I did wrong i know and i want to prove myself that i can do better and i know that you guys cant trust me anymore but i believe that everyone can change, it was just a fast timeframe about what happened there and i feel stupid for myself. A lot of people know that i am good at roleplay and i can entertain people with my roleplay aswell and i always seek for roleplay on this server that's why i play here if i was to not like roleplay i would play somewhere else but i honestly do and if there is any chance of me getting unbanned i would agree with any Terms if you wish to give me just to play in here again. I am sorry and i would do anything for you guys to trust me again. Lets take an example from the Admins and how they actually deal with the Reports and u can see that its not the best, the initiation that i did was perfectly fine from me and i gave him another chance or being knocked out rather than shooting him and he was running around like a headless chicken not valuing his Character and not speaking a single word. 

This is an example on how this was unfair 

the video below shows you how people from AFM initiate on someone by saying out the vehicle or you will be shot straight away not even roleplaying properly like Alfred stated and yet the report that the person did got rejected... my point was that i wanted to actually roleplay with the Person and he didnt hence why i was harsh to him and i didnt find that wrong from my side to be honest, maybe the first part when i told him that he would get shot but then i gave him another opportunity like the video below and yet leaded me on getting banned, i dont know how this works i am the one that wanted to Roleplay and he was the one denying my Roleplay and i am the one getting banned and he doesn’t even get a warning point or anything.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kattana What is the point ? 

You went away to play on a server that has little to minimal RP and you come on our servers and your time there really rubs off, The fact you keep getting banned there and unbanned not only shows how broken that place is but it shows that with even less strict rules you cannot follow them.

Personally, I do not see why this server would appeal to you as it doesn't suit your playstyle, Last time i spent time unbanning you, you wasnt here long so why would i spend my personal time on you again ?

@Kattana What is the point ? 

You went away to play on a server that has little to minimal RP and you come on our servers and your time there really rubs off, The fact you keep getting banned there and unbanned not only shows how broken that place is but it shows that with even less strict rules you cannot follow them.

Personally, I do not see why this server would appeal to you as it doesn't suit your playstyle, Last time i spent time unbanning you, you wasnt here long so why would i spend my personal time on you again ?
As everyone knows other servers are copycat of RPUK i like RPUK because i have spend time on it and i have loads of friends that want me here, the other servers usually are just to go and troll around when you get bored.

I respect RPUK and you @Wilco for spending time on me and giving me that entertainment that i have never had on a gaming community before. 

This is probably what i do daily wake up get on computer and go to RPUK teamspeak to talk with my mates or Log on the server to roleplay and have banter with loads of people that actually roleplay on high standards.

I know what server you are on about and i wanted to play on there with my mate sometimes because he is banned from here but he is unbanned now and i wish to stay here, as everyone knows that server is full of Bullies and rulebreakers thats why people do not usually follow the rules in there and alot of people can confirm that if they see that you are from RPUK they call you “ALUK Mong” and thats why I actually left that server because Admins didnt even care about dealing with them people.

To be honest Wilco i really appreciate you spending time on me and people on this server which i know that you have better things to do and you avoiding real life to get in here and deal with people like us its really good and shows how much you actually care about us and keep this server strict and clean from people that try to spread toxicity around here.

Everything happened so fast the situation was abit complicated and i didnt manage to hold myself seeing him trying to run away so he can store the money and i just wanted to scare him off, i always get to RP with people eveywhere and i always find some good RP from them but this time things happened different and the RP wasn’t that high as I expected from Inglorious Bastards member Kempi. I really do apologize to him aswell i know it was abit fast i was just trying to make some more money by trying to rob him and didn’t manage to talk with him properly as i usually do with other people.

I am really sorry for wasting your time and thank you for replying. 

EDIT - I approved an unban, until I got to your admin notes behind the scenes and quickly changed my decision

You have had more than enough chances here, The fact you ran off to play on a copycat server that is for poor/minimal RP and came back with even worse roleplay than before just shows us you are not interested in following the rules.

You may be used to unlimited unbans elsewhere, but that isn't how it works here, We will give people multiple chances to follow our rules and its hugely successful most people learn where they went wrong after a ban and we never seen them re-offend again, however, some people have no regards for the rules and no regards for the community.

I think you care about the community or at least enjoy it but you're not only wrecking multiple experiences for others our staff team have spent too much time on you.

So i am keeping the permanent ban in place and you can appeal in 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back