What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - khalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

In-game Name

Khalid, I think

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/8-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

In my opinion I was banned for RDM, however i do not understand why the ban was (1.6) that seems quite strange. But it is what it is.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been taking a brake from arma, I did play on some other server, but it was nothing like this one.

Why do you want to return ?

I miss palying no the server, and all of my friends are playing here.

Why should we unban you ?

I made a very big mistake, it was very late, and I did not think straight. I dont blame it on that because it was me who did it and I take full responsibillity for my actions. I decided to RDM someone. Once I started doing it, I could not stop, it became sort of an addiction. I did not think of what I was actually doing. I have been apart of this community for 8 months, these 8 months has been a very good time. I have been hooked on the game, becuase of the community and everyone within it. It has brought me some of the funniest and most enjoyable experiences in a while. I know what I did was wrong, and I will never do it agian. I do regret it, and I am truly sorry. I threw away something I didnt know I appreciated so much. I jeopardized many friendships while making this mistake, and I want to own up to them and be able to play with them one again. I did really enjoy playing on the the server and being apart of this community and it would be extremely appreciated to be able to come back in. I would also like to appologize to the community for being very selfish. All I can do now is hope and think of my actions. 

This was also my first ban.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned under 1.6 because you and two people who were associated with you, both of which are on your steam friends list, began to mass RDM as you have described above. You then came to TS afterwards to troll and to report a staff member for mass RDM, despite the fact he wasn't ingame at the time. So given that you've told me that you enjoyed mass RDM, which in my mind is just ruining everyone else's experience, and that I now know you're a liar. Why on earth should I believe your promises?

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back