What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kieron (Denied 28/9/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

In-game Name

Kieron Smurf

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/64815-un-ban-appeal-kieron-07182016/?comment-365804
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for in the heat of the moment saying something about a person and also a friend in this community witch i regret to this day and i am ashamed of myself for saying it.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i havent touched my pc in the last 2 months or so has i have got a new job witch has keeped me busy and also work weekends most of the time other than that i go out alot of the time to town or i go paintballing i that most weekends when i am not working

Why do you want to return ?

i would like to return to see freindly faces in game and on ts such as freinds that have helped me from the start such as fade/crumble and some the managment team. it would also be good to return to play on the i mostly played on before i got band on it was such a good place to meet new people and speak to them on ts when there was nothing to do.

Why should we unban you ?

i have not been on my pc in 2 months or so and it would be nice to talk to people that i got on really well with from the start of my journy on this sever and in ts and some to this today still speak to me and it would be a plesure to talk to them in game and have another chance on the sever that i have always played on and to meet new faces in game and talk to people in game it has got me think the time i have been away about my actions that i have done and i am not proud of it but this the one place i can come and carm down from a days work.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back