What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kieron (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

In-game Name

Kieron Smurf

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/69233-permanent-ban-appeal-kieron-denied-28916/#comment-391239
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

i was banned for saying the words I'm trying.... were trying to summers banned. witch was a heat of the moment thing witch i know its wrong thing to do witch i am disappointed in myself for the words i used against another member of this community the member in question i am good friends with and never had a problem with him or anyone in the teamspeak or sever or any of the admins.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have had a new job for the past year witch has kept me busy for the past year. I have also taking up mma witch has kept me fit and training all the time after work i have also talking up air-soft with a team witch we are up and down the country away at mill-sims and i am the squad leader.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i want to get back on the sever i loved to play on before i got banned witch i had a lot of friends on and have been in police/ medics and unmc witch i realy enjoyed so i wish to return and get to play with my freinds that are still on the sever i played on my pc ion over 1 year and this is my first day back on in the year i have been banned.

Why should we unban you ?

i should be unbanned because i know i did wrong for what i said against another member of this community witch i am realy good Friends i spoke to summers after and apologised multiple times to summers and he said he wasn't bothered what i said i have let not only myself down but my freinds/ admins and the whitelised faction that i was apart of 2 days ago witch i was going back to because they asked all of us that left if we wanted to be back in and i accepted and i found out that got banned for something i said witch is wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You've took the time away from the community and we believe you're ready to return. Please re-fresh yourself with our server rules as they have been updated since. I suggest you join a whit-listed faction upon re-joining the community. 

Welcome back, we'll be keeping an eye on you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back