What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - killersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

killersky

In-game Name

Killersky

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/108789-un-ban-appeal-killersky-030818-perm-ban/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was originally banned for knocking a medic out inside a greenzone, like i explained in my previous appeal it was my fault in thinking that since its not actually robbing people and just having a bit of banter makes it okay to break server rule. then i have been issued a perm ban for having way too many offences (7) and because i havn't changed my way of playing enough by the server standards.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I tried some other game modes and other altis life communities after my ban, but none of them fit me they were all more combat focused and i was dissapointed of the rp i saw around there. thats discouraged me in playing arma alltogether. then i got into rainbow6siege but that became very competetive and there was no diversity in the game at all.
then shortly after i got into some trouble in real life which troubled me for about 2 months straight, giving me close to no time to play games outside college and social life.
then i quit gaming for a couple of weeks, but really wanted to get back into rp again. so i started building my first pc, which turned out to be a little blunder (bought a too tall cpu cooler which presses against the tempered glass panel) then christmas hit! and i got into star citizen, sadly enough i just dont feel the unique RP in that or any game or server.

Why do you want to return ?

i originally bought arma for the dayz experience and i know it sounds dumb but i got into arma by the youtuber called frankie which am sure everyone knows. but after not even 100 hours i got introduced to rpuk, at the start it was really hard but soon i started making friends. (which i kept in contact after 2 years even now) it is with those friends i made my first gang altis weed trucker we had tons of fun which was the most fun i have ever had in gaming. and this feeling came back every single time i joined/created a gang that almost acts as a family.
so to awnser the question: i want to return to be a part of this wonderfull comunity, to have the original rp experience that i fell in love with.

Why should we unban you ?

in the 5 month that i have been banned i was hit with alot of stuff, also i recently turned 18 which has pushed me to make more decisions my self in my life and make changes to my self which was never needed before. and in this 5 months i have gotten into some family relation problems which also pushed me to be more independent. and this all has made me more mature in my opinion, so i believe that i can once again be a part of this community without being a hinder to anyone and without breaking another rule.

Thank you for reading
Killersky

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

How many  chances do you think it will take until it sinks in ?

i know i have had way too many chances and to be honest after the break i have reviewed my actions over sometimes and i think its time to stop with the excuses and own up to my mistake and failure to follow the rules.

and to awnser you r question: it should sunk in after the first chance i have received but i was ignorant, and i should have known better. all i hope is to get one more chance and i will prove to you that i have changed and matured.

In what way? What changed?

To be completely honest, i "was" addicted to arma 3 more specificly rpuk. and spend more time into it then i thought and i ruined my own schedule, everyday it was school and rpuk and i even skipped school sometimes.

after i was banned i started working on my self, then some family issues came up. well they were there already i just never notice it and i didnt care before. so i improve my self making sure all the issues werent my fault, which i made my self believe atleast.

all the issues caused me to live on my self for a periode, which forced me to take more responsibility.

so since then i found out i was very dependent and started maturing more, i currently have a stable income and started practice for my driver license.

i ifcourse cant judge my self, but i feel like the recent events have changed me.

So whats your goal if we let you back on?
Cause if we do let you back on, having another chance if you mess up again probably would not happen.

So whats your goal if we let you back on?
Cause if we do let you back on, having another chance if you mess up again probably would not happen.
to become a part of the roleplay community again, and fit in my role as a player. and never think i might bypass rules every again. make sure i read the rules couple times over again since i havnt played for so long. and make sure that i am up to date with the server rules.

this is the only chance i need.

Alright. Last chance.
Any rulebreaks in the next 3 months will lead to a permanent ban. 

UNBANNED

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back