What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - KipperTurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

KipperTurb

In-game Name

KipperTurb

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/112061-un-ban-appeal-kipperturb-041218/?tab=comments#comment-649539
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

For miss communication... I was told we was initiated so i opened fire towards people turns out it was rdm.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Preparing to go away on my job to start phase 1 training for the army.

Why do you want to return ?

Great server alot of friends there, love the atmosphere the role play is great.

Why should we unban you ?

Ive changed and wont let anyone down i was told i could appeal on the 17th so here i am and i promise to not let anyone down, Im here to stay not to go away again.

It was a huge mistake and should have known better i will make sure we are initiated on them before opening fire again, 

I have read the rules and will follow each and every one of them strictly

I also have read all the rules again and will know better for next time i get in a gun fight.

Ive changed alot over the months also with going through a recent loss in the family its been hard but its made me realise how much respect you should have in life. because you never know how much you could offend someone and never see them again. I just wanna sort my rep out and make some great friends and just have a good time. its a game no need to ruin other peoples experience i promise to keep my word and sort this out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only have you messaged me a staggering 4 times about your appeal since it was put up but you've also decided to bump it. 

Please read this section as you already should have before putting up your appeal. 

Your appeal will be locked for 7 days due to you repeatedly failing to follow the unban appeal guidelines.

Do you understand this is a serious RP community, It's not a good ban to have seeing a quick search of your steam ID shows you frequent some soft RP servers.

What would you do differently in the future in that situation... and also have some patience 

@KipperTurb Are you just about gunfights? I do not get the impression you play Arma to roleplay so i do wonder why the unban appeal ?

i enjoy all kinds of gameplay on arma its a great shooter game and roleplay. i enjoy roleplay more as it can las longer ahah

It appears you are only here because you're banned from your non RP toxic server.

I am not convinced your intentions are to Roleplay so its a no.

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back