What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kobe jones14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe jones14

In-game Name

Kobe

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/8-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned For DPI glitching

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Playing this server

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because all my mates play this server. I enjoy this server and want to keep playing.

Why should we unban you ?

You should unban me because i didn't Mean to DPI at the time i was just watching my self by doing little 360 spins as it was going to turn in to a gun fight if the officers that was in the area said pls can u stop doing that i would of stopped but tbh i completely forgot about DPI glitching i didn't mean to do it and it was mistake that i made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

i didn't Mean to DPI at the time i was just watching my self by doing little 360 spins as it was going to turn in to a gun fight if the officers that was in the area said pls can u stop doing that i would of stopped but tbh i completely forgot about DPI glitching
Well that sounds like aload of bollocks to me... but lets say for a second we live in lala land and your telling the truth.... What kind of roleplay unhuman 360 spinning at impossible speeds ?

I mean i don't know whats aload of bollocks im telling the truth and in game i wasn't spinning that fast and i actually don't know why in the clip it looks that mad. like i said i didnt mean to DPI like that.

I basically explained in my appeal but i will tell u again i forgot about DPI glitching and i was only doing it to watch my self as it was going to turn in to a gun fight and i was only doing little 360 and don't know why it looks that mad.

No its not ok but like i said if i wanted to get away with my gear i could have just got in my car and drove away.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kobe jones14 In future do not spin! it is as simple as that, If there are any more reports of your spinning around like a drunk superman then I will not entertain an appeal.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back