What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kree

In-game Name

Kree

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103752-permanent-ban-appeal-kree-denied/?tab=comments#comment-593660
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

so the reason I was banned was that I carelessly combat logged from the police twice.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have just been playing different games. I have had an urge to start roleplaying again for a couple of months now

Why do you want to return ?

i know i am not supposed to mention any other servers but rpuk outperforms every other server I play so i just want to get back to it and start having the roleplaying experience i had for over 400 hours on this server

Why should we unban you ?

I believe its been 11 months since I last was banned and think I have matured a lot since then. I am now 17 and have rid myself of racist slurs and to be honest i don't find rulebreaking funny anymore.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

so the reason I was banned was that I carelessly combat logged from the police twice.
Explain, you make out that this was some sort of accident yet you knew it was wrong and did it not once but twice!

at the time i wasnt very motivated to roleplay "properly" because it had become quite stale, but obviously straight off after the ban, i realised its one of those things, where you think its fine who cares yadada. But afterwards i realised without roleplay i really didn't have alot else to do. Ive made mistakes like that in real life aswell where i think to myself at the time, fuck it i don't care. But i always end up calling myself an idiot for the decisions i made. Its something im trying to work on as i sometimes become uneasy if there isn't anything going on leading me to rash decisions. Now at the time of the "combat log" i was fully aware of what i was doing, i don't want the assumption of me not knowing the rules to slip your mind, because ive read the rules many times over and know mostly everything by hand. So yeah im kind of immature for my age but im doing my best at working on the bad sides of my personality to hopefully become a part of this communtiy again.

So what rule did you break? Find and quote it for us and answer to why do we have that rule in place?

@Kree, Can you please do that for us.

Feel free to re-appeal whenever you do have time to have a look at the appeals.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back