What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kree

In-game Name

Kree

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103752-permanent-ban-appeal-kree-denied/?tab=comments#comment-593660
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

so the reason I was banned was that I carelessly combat logged from the police twice.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have just been playing different games. I have had an urge to start roleplaying again for a couple of months now

Why do you want to return ?

i know i am not supposed to mention any other servers but rpuk outperforms every other server I play so i just want to get back to it and start having the roleplaying experience i had for over 400 hours on this server

Why should we unban you ?

I believe its been 11 months since I last was banned and think I have matured a lot since then. I am now 17 and have rid myself of racist slurs and to be honest i don't find rulebreaking funny anymore.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
From your denied appeal

You have been banned 4 times.

1.  VDM / Trolling / Stealing in GZ
  2.  VDM
  3. 1.2 ( Racist comments)
  4. Combat Logging

Care to explain why our rules just did not apply to you ?

well, they certainly apply to me, but as i explained at the time i was really stupid and careless. so when i broke all those different rules and got banned for them i never did it out of spite out of the server. so the rules do apply to me and everyone else which is why i was banned the 4 times i was but it has been 1 year since the last incident and i believe that i can play by the rules of the server and avoid getting banned because it doesn't give me any joy anymore i just want to get back to roleplaying.

Not only were you banned from here for being racist you went onto a toxic community who usually do not ban for racist comments and you were banned there also.

I do wonder if this is something you do IRL? Its odd how you did not learn from your mistakes / foul mouth

Well i can only hope that you believe that i have changed in the last year. Since its your call if im allowed back onto the server. and to answer your question i dont act like that in real life i think my mindset back then was that i could say those things without pretty much any consequence, which is pretty stupid to think now that i have matured a lot since the last ban, and lastly about the ban on the other server i realised that the community was toxic so i didn't really show them the respect that serious roleplayers should get.

@Kree Well hopefully you have moved on from that and you think about what you say before saying it in future. You have a history of bans here so this will be a golden final chance in hope you have changed

Please read the rules fully before even connecting and we will give it another go.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back