What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Laimiux (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laimiux

In-game Name

MaximusXII

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/85865-permanent-ban-appeal-laimis-denied/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for breaking one rule from all very important rules. The rule that I got banned from roleplay was VDM-
Running a person over with an vehicle, which is not tolerated and consequences of it is ban.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I was keeping my self busy at workplace, private life and social life.

Why do you want to return ?

I love rpgs & I love atlis life rp. Im building a new gaming mashine which should be completed within few months time maby in april, graphics prices are high atm currently over crypto currency mining etc. My old dekstop broke down a good while ago I have been of from gaming for nearly 1 year and I cant wait to come back too full gaming experiance again. I have gamed more than half my life im 20 now. I recently discovered arma and atlis life just before my computer broke down. I would be happy not to be left out from this UK rp experiance. It means allot to me even though I havent completed my set up yet and havent gamed allot in that period of time. I wanna immerse my self and try everything what roleplay has to offer.

Why should we unban you ?

I can confidently say I have learned my lesson.
I have put some time in studing the rules.

With out the rules roleplay would not be as fun as it should be after all it is roleplay server. Immersion is the key.
If you everyone here to have fun in their character and developing situations.

Ill be ready to take on all atlis with my roleplay character if ill be granted another life (Davy Jones) Is his name! He strong in character he is a trader, rebel, wise man looking for adventure and allot of action! You will hear of him! Storys will be told! He will be remembered!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this was a very long time ago, there isn't much details on your actuall ban other than you VDM'ing. I'll give you a chance here, ensure you thoroughly read the rules again before joining the game. If you are banned in the future for the same thing, there will not be any more appeals.

It's your responsibility to follow the rules from here on out.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back