What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lewiis (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewiis

In-game Name

[NATO] Lewis

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/49946-permanent-ban-appeal-lewiis/#comment-287030

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

i got banned because i was killing people in kavala with my jet...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have been with my family and have been talking with other people that i was used to talk to before i joined this communtiy, and i have been playing on other RP servers on arma and people on the servers i have been switching around on saying that i´m a really good guy and awesome on roleplay, i´m also playing alot takistan mod.

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return to this community because i really miss to play with my friends in NLA and all the other people on this servers, i really miss all the good roleplay situations i have been in on this servers, and as i sayed i do really miss the communtiy.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I was very stupid and did not think about what could happen to me. I have been a part of this community for about 10 months and never been banned, I really love this community. I had a really bad day so i decied to leave the server and the community (I have no clue why), so i really messed up and did a stupid thing. I have realised that it was the dumbest thing i could do. I really do miss to be part of this community, I have nothing to do now and I really hope I will get unbanned because I really want to join my friends once again and rejoin the community! i mean i understand everything i did and it´s not good to do. i think i deserves a final chance couse i have grown up and i will for sure never do something like that again and really hope i will be able to play with my friends again! i can come to teamspeak and talk if you want aswell.
Honestly i trying to do everything i can to get unbanned couse i just want to come back and do what i was used to do with my guys in NLA and i´m sure that many is going get happy if i get unbanned, i now many people that is missing me and it really sucks that i can´t play with them.
Honestly i really want to come back and play with my old school boys in [N.L.A] I do love the community and the server!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not 6 months. Please do not open any further appeals until 06/06/16.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back