What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lewiis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewiis

In-game Name

[NATO] Lewis

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/48631-un-ban-appeal-lewiis-denied-permabanned/

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

i got banned because i was killing people in kavala with my jet...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have been with my family and have been talking with other people that i was used to talk to before i joined this communtiy, and i have been playing on other RP servers on arma and people on the servers i have been switching around on saying that i´m a really good guy and awesome on roleplay.

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return to this community because i really miss to play with my friends in NLA and all the other people on this servers, i really miss all the good roleplay situations i have been in on this servers, and as i sayed i do really miss the communtiy.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I was very stupid and did not think about what could happen to me. I have been a part of this community for about 10 months and never been banned, I really love this community. I had a really bad day so i decied to leave the server and the community (I have no clue why), so i really messed up and did a stupid thing. I have realised that it was the dumbest thing i could do. I really do miss to be part of this community, I have nothing to do now and I really hope I will get unbanned because I really want to join my friends once again and rejoin the community! i mean i understand everything i did and it´s not good to do. i think i deserves a final chance couse i have grown up and i will for sure never do something like that again and really hope i will be able to play with my friends again! i can come to teamspeak and talk if you want aswell.
Honestly i trying to do everything i can to get unbanned couse i just want to come back and do what i was used to do with my guys in NLA and i´m sure that many is going get happy if i get unbanned, i now many people that is missing me and it really sucks that i can´t play with them.
Honestly i really want to come back and play with my old school boys in [N.L.A] I do love the community and the server!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

In-game Name

[NATO] Lewis

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/48631-un-ban-appeal-lewiis-denied-permabanned/

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

i got banned because i was killing people in kavala with my jet...

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i have been with my family and have been talking with other people that i was used to talk to before i joined this communtiy, and i have been playing on other RP servers on arma and people on the servers i have been switching around on saying that i´m a really good guy and awesome on roleplay.

Why do you want to return ?

i want to return to this community because i really miss to play with my friends in NLA and all the other people on this servers, i really miss all the good roleplay situations i have been in on this servers, and as i sayed i do really miss the communtiy.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because I was very stupid and did not think about what could happen to me. I have been a part of this community for about 10 months and never been banned, I really love this community. I had a really bad day so i decied to leave the server and the community (I have no clue why), so i really messed up and did a stupid thing. I have realised that it was the dumbest thing i could do. I really do miss to be part of this community, I have nothing to do now and I really hope I will get unbanned because I really want to join my friends once again and rejoin the community! i mean i understand everything i did and it´s not good to do. i think i deserves a final chance couse i have grown up and i will for sure never do something like that again and really hope i will be able to play with my friends again! i can come to teamspeak and talk if you want aswell.
Honestly i trying to do everything i can to get unbanned couse i just want to come back and do what i was used to do with my guys in NLA and i´m sure that many is going get happy if i get unbanned, i now many people that is missing me and it really sucks that i can´t play with them.
Honestly i really want to come back and play with my old school boys in [N.L.A] I do love the community and the server!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes
So, did you read all the points you said Yes to?

i know that it has not passed 6 months but a person told me that i could do one anyway, so then i decied to do one! it is around 2,5 weeks ago i did my last one but you know i can´t wait so long, like i have nothing to do and i just want to come back to play with my friends that want me to come back, and i now that i did wrong and i regret everything that i did with my jet. i miss everything so much you know and 6 months is like 10 years for me, i can´t wait so long i just want to come back to community like right now. :/ 

i know that it has not passed 6 months but a person told me that i could do one anyway, so then i decied to do one! it is around 2,5 weeks ago i did my last one but you know i can´t wait so long, like i have nothing to do and i just want to come back to play with my friends that want me to come back, and i now that i did wrong and i regret everything that i did with my jet. i miss everything so much you know and 6 months is like 10 years for me, i can´t wait so long i just want to come back to community like right now. :/ 
Can you name the person that told you that?

EDIT: It was not a staff member that said this, just a community member after confirming.

Also this is the opportunity to come back, not another unban appeal form.. people don't get this is an exceptional way to return to this awesome community.

Again, this forms are for 6+ Months, why do you want to come back if you just start lying again? You said Yes to the 6 month question.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have send you a PM of the name, i don´t want that everyone see the name, i know, i know man, i´m sorry for taking your time but as i sayed i really want back :/

i have send you a PM of the name, i don´t want that everyone see the name, i know, i know man, i´m sorry for taking your time but as i sayed i really want back :/
I'm sorry Lewis, you got banned recently, just tried to lie to us, used a member of the community as an excuse to do this form.

The more you insist, the more we feel like we shouldn't allow you back for now.

Again this is 6+ Months and there are no exceptions, i will have to deny this since you are not helping me to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back