What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lexifare26 (Unbanned 26/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexifare26

In-game Name

Lexifare

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/55259-un-ban-appeal-lexifare26-04172016-denied-wrong-form-used/

In your own words, Please type why you think you were banned

I lockedpicked a truck in a greenzone

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Mainly studying, getting banned from this server put me off playing games for a while so I've just been hanging low as I didn't really feel like playing on any other servers.

Why do you want to return ?

I've got into some single player games recently but am eager to get back into the RP spectrum as I remember how much I enjoyed the interaction with other players. I love this server as it is well controlled and I feel that as a player I am listened to. The fact that places like Kavala are green zones and therefore that I can walk around without fear of robbery/attack is settling compared to other servers where I find I am constantly on guard and I have also made some good friends on this server who I wish to return to and continue RP with.

Why should we unban you ?

I've changed after the last few months, I feel that I really value the RP side of this game more now and respect why you guys work so hard to keep the RP at the standard that it is on this servers compared to others. Just the fact that you are letting me appeal even after I have been banned twice I really respect as you give people second chances to really show themselves on the server and treat it seriously.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please go through our rules a few times thoroughly then post back here when you know them inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back