What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - liljonsnowunban

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljonsnowunban

In-game Name

lil jxn snxw

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/116967-permanent-ban-appeal-jsnow/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for 1.2. I'm not going to sit here and sugar coat it i was blatantly racist and racism is not tolerated in the community.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Its not been 6 months its been just over 2 months but i have not really touched my pc since i got the ban. I have been focusing on bettering myself as i was in a really bad part of my life. I have been working a lot and just focusing on the people around me. Just genuinely trying to have a better time in life and i'm back and feel better than ever. 

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the community because i have spent the past 2 years on here and it is by far the best community i have ever been apart off and its been one of the best experiences being able to play here. I thought i'd try my luck with a un-ban appeal because i really want to return here as i have put so much time and effort into the community. I have a lot of friends in this community and i have met a lot of really nice people during my time here. Ever since i joined it been nothing but great memories. I'd love to return to that.

Why should we unban you ?

I think you should unban me because i have changed and i honestly just really want to prove it to you that i have changed into a better person. I miss everything from the community, the roleplay the people, the friends i have made here. During my time here i didn't break rules as such and only 1 ban previous to this. What happened, happened. I know i blew it but I just wish for one last chance so i can prove to you that i can be apart of the community. I'm not saying i have a clean record because i don't but i have never had a big rule break like this and i honestly regret opening my mouth. I can promise you that i have changed. Thank you so muchfor your time.

- Jon Snow

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@liljonsnowunban It was vile and there was just no need for it... it just made you look like a twat but more importantly brought out further twats around you, thankfully there now banned.

What happens next time you have a bad period and bring it here ? Are we meant to put up with that also ?

Thank you for the reply @Wilco.

I 100% agree with you it was vile and there was no need for it. Im not going to sit here and sugar coat it. I let myself down more than anything because that guy what you heard was the bad period of me. The community has set rules and i failed to abide by them massively.

There will be no more bad period for me, its onwards and upwards from now. I'm 100% back and i feel good. I can assure you 1 billion percent that you will not see another unban from me again.

You now fully understand what we do with racism on this community, I hope you have learnt from this experience.

I appreciate your determination to rejoin the community and that you have not given up trying since your ban

Seeing you are not included in the mass unban your slate will not be wiped clean, It was a very serious situation therefore you will always have a note on your file regarding racism so if for example you are racist again in our community then you will be permanent banned and there will not be any appeal process and any attempt will be denied without any further comment from us.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back