What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lincoln Burrows (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln Burrows

In-game Name

Harrison

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/59008-un-ban-appeal-lincoln-burrows-05272016-denied/#comment-336528

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for hacking.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Various ArmA 3 milsim units and development work for ArmA e.g. vehicles, clothing etc.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because after watching various videos, this community seems to be the best Altis Life community. I am from the UK and feel that I would fit in very well.

Why should we unban you ?

I have been banned for nearly 2 years now and I believe that I have learnt a lot regarding hacking. I realise now that it gave me an unfair advantage and disrupted others gameplay. I have gained over 3500 hours on ArmA and all of those have been hack/cheat free. I have recently just got back into Altis Life and after seeing a fair few videos, Altis Life UK seems to be the most dominant Altis Life community. I would love to be apart of the community and help it grow instead of ruining others gameplay. My previous unban appeal was denied with the comment "Once a hacker always a hacker". I completely disagree with this statement and don't feel that this should be a reason to keep me banned. I have played over 3500 hours without hacking on ArmA so I can assure you that the above statement may apply to some but definitely not for me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back