What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - LordPyro (redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPyro

In-game Name

LordPyro

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/104492-un-ban-appeal-lordpyro-170418-denied/?tab=comments#comment-598907
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I"VDM-ed a person / admin

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Ive been playing arma life. I was banned like 3 months ago not six?

Why do you want to return ?

Because its a good server

Why should we unban you ?

Because even though I feel like no one understood what i meant (my view if this situation), I wont argue anymore and I`ll just say yes to your questions. Im done arguing and just want to get back on the server.. I dont want to be permabanned for a stupid reason such as VDM and im sorry. It was the first roleplay server I had ever played on and didnt know what do to or how to act even though it was kinda clear. I now understand the basic rules such as CDM and death timer.

"Please do not mention any other servers or communities", but Ive been playing on another server and learned a lot about arma life. Now I just want to come back to this Altis Life server. I dont know what you want me to say, but im really sorry and I have learnt since that time. Call me stupid, but It was a misunderstanding when I tried to explain to an admin what happend (when I talked about situation 2 when the admin asked about situation 1) if thats a way to say it. I didnt mean to lie..

The first appeal I was angry and felt like it was abuse of power to permban me for one incedent, but whatever. I really want to come back now whatever it costs..

-Pyro

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back