What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Lou Cheng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou Cheng

In-game Name

Lou Cheng

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/111954-un-ban-appeal-lou-cheng-301118-redirected-011218/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I have been told that i have been banned for exploiting the DPI Glitch, however i haven't seen the video nor it isn't being given to me so im not fully sure of which situation i am being reported for as i have been on all day and encountered a fair amount of situations. I have been left with no way to properly assess the video that i have been reported on soright now i am writing this on what i have been told happened at the situation by Stavik, all i am asking at this point is to be shown the video so i can describe what i have done and what i was thinking when in that situation. Until then i cant really do much as i have already said im not fully aware in which situation it was in. I feel like i am being left with no way do defend myself in this report as i do not even know who reported me in the first place

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been doing nothing as RPUK is all i play and now i have nothing to do

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return to the server because i have never went out of my way to cause issues in the first place. I understand why i have been banned but in the situation in which i think this took place in, when i encountered the officer we were about 3-5m away from each other so it was some very close combat. When he started shooting i didn't really know what else to do other than zig-zag in an attempt to avoid being shot. I understand how it may have looked like i was attempting to DPI but all i was trying to do was avoid being shot at point blank range.

Why should we unban you ?

I think that i should be unbanned because i have been on the server for a very long time and have only ever been banned once before which was resolved. I do not go onto this server with the intention to ruin roleplay or ruin other peoples experience on the server. a large amount of people know me on this server and will probably agree that i come on here to have a good time with them when role-playing. I also have over 1500+ hours on this server and have only been banned once before i would say this also backs up my previous statement that i go onto the server to have a good time and roleplay with others on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Okay, upon looking at this video im actually shocked as to how bad this looks, unfortunately for me i do not have a recording of my half as i wasn't aware that i was going to get banned. I have played the server for over a year and wouldn't intentionally go out and break rules on a server that i have played for so long. I believe that they must have been some lag when we got into combat as that clip is insanely exaggerated as to what i was actually doing. As we both seen each other once we got very close i thought that i would zig-zag left and right to avoid his bullets, i wasn't trying to DPI so he was unable to hit me. Like i have already said this was not intentional and i hope we can resolve this for me to come back.

@Lou Cheng so lets say I am roleplaying in IRL... I want to avoid bullets will I start zigzagging as I run towards however has a gun ?

I agree there is some lag here, but that does not excuse the fact your wanking off your mouse at the same time.

Yes, i agree that i probably shouldn't of been zig-zagging so aggressively, but i was running through the woods on the hillside to get to a point in which i felt safe, when running forward i heard footsteps and on my screen i saw him when he was literally in front of me so i panicked and tried avoiding his bullets. I know it wasn't ideal for me to zig-zag as it causes issues like that (rubber banding). Also back to your question. It wasn't intentional for me to run towards him. i was aiming to stay in the rough circle and not advanced on him as it would increase the chance of me being shot. My mouse sensitivity is already fairly high as it is just the way i play so when i do try and avoid bullets i try not to make aggressive swipes across my mouse mat, but like i said i panicked when i saw him and actually jumped a little IRL when i saw him.

I also try and avoid "wanking my mouse" as it gets you in situations like i am in now.

@Lou Cheng Good because wanking your mouse off isn't good in Arma, save that for king of the hill and not a roleplay server!

I will unban you now, please have a re-read of the rules before reconnecting

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back