What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mad Yoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Yoke

In-game Name

Mad Yoke

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forms/8-permanent-ban-appeal/
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for receiving stacks of cash from a member of the community.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

It hasn't been 6 months.

Why do you want to return ?

I wish to return to the server as enjoy my time here and want to continue to do so and be able to play with my friends that I've met over the 2+ years playing here.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should be given another chance as in the 2 years of me playing on here I've never been banned once before this. I barely know the guy who give me the money i have ran into him a handful of times in game. Yesterday he offered me the cash (£62,000,000) and i took it no questions asked, I did however have doubts that the money he was offering may of been a bit dodgy but i took it anyways simply because it was free. In all honesty i didn't even have any ideas on what i was going to do with the cash I just put the cash in my house and i'ts been there since i haven't laundered any of it nor have i give it to anyone.

I don't think a mistake like this should warrant me a permanent ban from the community as i stated above I've been here 2 years and never been banned before. I do fully understand why i was banned it was stupid of me to even accept the cash knowing it may of been dodgy.

My apologies for the short replies on the other questions, I'm not the best at typing things like this out I've had to get some help from Pee. I'm not here to tell tales and try to lie my way out of it. I'm more than happy to answer any question's you have to ask me honestly.

Thanks Mad Yoke.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Why would someone you barely know give you such a large amount? Why would you then not approach the staff team and query it?

You have been here long enough to know that sounds dodgy! 

He asked me if I wanted some money I said yeah sure why not he left in his heli came back minutes later and handed me the 62 mill. To answer your question why the amount of 62 mill I simply don't know. Anyhow I foolishly accepted it and didn't say anything. It was stored in my house and left there I didn't have any plans what to do with it. There was always that doubt in the back of my mind that it was dodgy. You could say i took a risk and it didn't pay off hence why i'm here missing time on the server with friends making an appeal to try get another shot on the server.

Obviously I know being dishonest doesn't get you anywhere and in the future I wont be as foolish and greedy and accept money of any willy nilly. I'll report any suspicious behavior to the staff team.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here and waste anymore of your time. I apologize for doing it, like you said I've been here long enough to know I shouldn't have done it it was just plain stupid!

Anymore questions i'm happy to answer.

Thanks again, Mad Yoke

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future, I suggest you advise the staff team straight away if something isn't right otherwise it will lead to a permanent ban without appeal.

I have reset you completely, do not accept money from anyone else going forward if you will be rebanned, Money transfers are now not an option for you even from friends, You will also not transfer others money

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back