What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - MadHatter (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHatter

In-game Name

Zim Garai // Astraea

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103235-un-ban-appeal-madhatter-220318-redirected/?tab=comments#comment-590316
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

As i mentioned in my previous appeal i don't really understand the main reason for the issue of the ban but i do believe it may have been because of me playing on a community where the 1.6 is mocked

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been playing on another comunity as i mentioned where the 1.6 rule is mocked

Why do you want to return ?

I have many friends that i would like to return to and play with and would just like to return to see how the community in all has been doing.

Why should we unban you ?

I feel like i should be unbanned as i was never here to disrupt the community and feel like the ban in all was just un called for, I was banned in the past and successfully was unbanned and then learned more about the rules ext and believe i was a respected member of the community

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Your a member of that shitshows community support team and if i remember rightly you was being a bit of a child on vladic ka's stream

No staff over there will be appealing here while in a position thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back